Postby admin » 31 May 06, 1:28 pm

Global Oil Refining & Petroleum
Corporation Nigeria.
202, West Minister,Oshodi Apapa
Express Way Lagos,Nigeria.
Phone- +234-1-8507693

ATTN:  

APPLICATION FOR YOUR SERVICE

Let me first introduce my self, my name is Mr.Aminu Danbaba, I work as a Recruiting Manager to Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria.

The Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria is recruiting skilled workers for the renovation and reconstruction of new refinery in Nigeria, The organization is recruiting people in the following fields listed bellow.
Exploration/Production personnel, Petroleum engineers, Electrical Engineers , Mechanical Engineers ,Chemical Engineers, Civil Engineers ,Drilling Engineers , Field Engineers , Ecologist , Reservoir Engineers , Project Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Geologists, System Engineers, Tube/Plate/Pipe welders, Administrating Managers, Accountants and Entry Level workers.

After going through legal recruiting agents on the Internet your resume was listed among others by the recruiting management of the Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria, The organization is requesting for your updated resume for further previewing.
Compensation and Benefits Package.

1.) A very attractive monthly salary which is Twenty Five Thousand U.S. Dollars. Paid in US$ or Euros

2.) An open ended contract with high savings potential

3.) Quality single or family housing in Company communities

4.) Free medical care in Nigeria for contractor and family

5.) Accident Insurance

6.) Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts

7.) Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel

8.) Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances

9.) Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Nigeria

The organization expects you to reply back immediately by sending your resume if you are interested then further contract details will be given to you.

You can call my office number +234-1-8507693 or my mobile number
+234-8069635201 danbaba003@juno.com  or on same mail address.

Best Regards
        Eng. Aminu Danbaba
(Global Oil Refining & Petroleum Corporation Nigeria)
admin

Postby cerina » 31 May 06, 1:32 pm

Well, well, well. Congratulations, Admin. And they haven't even asked for any money up front .......... YET   :lol:
cerina

Postby mid_nite_poet » 31 May 06, 4:01 pm

:lol:   :lol:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby wabbit » 31 May 06, 11:40 pm

*ahem*

You can call my office number +234-1-8507693 or my mobile number
+234-8069635201 danbaba003@juno.com  or on same mail address.

Juno can be accessed at both Juno.com and Juno.net and is available in more than 8,000 cities across the United States and in Canada.
wabbit

Re: My lucky day ...again

Postby Jack Flash » 01 Feb 10, 3:32 pm

Adding to the collection

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. Paul Kalusha an assistant director with the Nigeria National Petroleum corporation contract award department. I was able to get your contact in my search for a suitable and trusted person who can help me receive the sum of $18 million dollars into personal or company account.
I want to also state that based on your personal qualities as a responsible person, I believe that you can handle this funds very well when it gets to your hand before I join you for the sharing of the funds between us.
Also I believe that the questions that will come to your mind on receiving this email are.
1-THIS MONEY LEGAL?
2-HOW DID I GET YOUR CONTACT?
3-WILL THIS COST YOU ANY MONEY TO ACTUALISE?
I wish to let you know that this transaction is 100% legal and legitimate because it came out of an over invoiced contract sum which has already been budgeted for disbursement by the Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation hence my search for a reliable person.
Secondly, I came in contact with your contact while I was looking for a person to work out this transaction with.
Thirdly this transaction will cost you and me some money to conclude because we shall be expected to get some relevant documents to back it up before the funds is finally transferred to your nominated account but what ever we may spend will never and can never be compared with the funds that you and me will get at the end of the transaction which is $18 million dollars.
Finally I wish to let you know that all the relevant documents that we are to procure for the final approval of the funds in your favour has already been listed down and the cost per one already stated. All that is remaining is for you to accept the offer so that I can give you the details of the expected documents to be procured and the cost per each so that we can jointly contribute the money toward the procurement of the documents which will immediately fast track the approval of the funds in your favour.
I do believe that my explanation to you on this is very clear and hence I expect you to indicate your interest or not so that we can commence on the process of putting all things in order towards the conclusion of the transaction. One single working week will be enough to have this transaction concluded if we are committed to it.
You can reach me on my cell phone number at +234-7029778884.
Or email me on: kaluspaul@zworg.com

Remain blessed.
Mr. Paul Kalusha.
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby Jack Flash » 09 Feb 10, 3:00 pm

what am I am a list of Stupid or something :?
...............................................................................................................................

Dear Friend,

I thank you for the Courage, I know you have been waiting for the arrival of your Consignment containing
the amount of your ($750,000.00 United States Dollars ).It has be chequed from CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE to
cash due to the delay and the expiring date was very close;is now in cash.

This is just a compesation for your asstance redenred me in that business, i wonder why it was returned
back at first, but the FedEx Company said its due to wrong address/information mistakenly provided by your
agent thank God that it returned back safely.

The only thing left for you to do now is to contact FEDEX OFFICER Mr. Douglas Edward this is the company in charge of delivering your consignment box containing the ( $750,000.00 United States Dollars ).

FEDEX OFFICER ( FEDEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY )
Contact Person: Mr. Douglas Edward ( Delivery Department Managing Director )
E-mail :( f**kyou-express@Safe-mail.net)
PHONE NUMBER:+221 768350690

For the purpose of clarification, It is advised that the entire fee has been paid for the delivery so all that you will have to pay is only $150 dollar that you will have to send to their security office as charges for the safe keeping fee of your returning box.

Please reconfirm these information to the Fedex Company to re-post your consignment;
YOUR COUNTRY................
YOUR FULL NAME..............
HOME ADDRESS.................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER...........
OFFICE NUMBER.................
HOME NUMBER...................
AGE...........
SEX...........

In addition to what I said earlier,please do not dispose the content of the box to them to avoid delay and
finally endeavor to indicate this CODE N°(GL-14160) This is the box code and it shows that you are the
rightful owner of the box deposited in their company,you will use it as your subject when contacting them.
Jack Flash

Postby mugley » 09 Feb 10, 3:12 pm

Jack Flash wrote:what am I am a list of Stupid or something :?

weeeeelllll I I didn't want to be the one who told you ................................................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby cerina » 14 Feb 10, 4:45 pm

You beat me to it, mugley. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 26 Feb 10, 2:58 pm

Cerina, Mugley click below
Answer:
:kissass:

FROM THE DESK OF THE ALHAJI JIBRIL MAIGARI
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
MAPUTO STREET,OFF ABIDJAN STREET,
WUSE ZONE3,P.M.B 130.
GARKI ABUJA NIGERIA.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I am Alhaji Jibril Maigari. Minister of State - Foreign Affairs.Maputo Street, off Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, P.M.B. 130, Garki Abuja Nigeria. my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract/inheritance payments.I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line toforeign contracts/inheritance settlement.I havebefore me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts,unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits,I have the opportunity to write you base on the instructions i received four days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and a
The deal here now is that if you agree to my terms and conditions as stated below,then i will re-profile one of the files that contains the amount of $15.5musd to your name and favour as the beneficiary of the fund and will proceed to file an application for payment approval to the senate comittee on finance and appropriation,to enable this fund released into your account.Upon this approval the fund will be released into your account by the bank that will be designated to effect the payment by the senate.I want to assure you that there are no illegal implications involved in this matter,hence i will be doing everything here in a legal platform.
MY CONDITIONS

1.The 50% of the total sum will be paid into an account I will provide you after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.while the balance of 50% goes to you as your own share.

2.This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly email/telephone, for security purposes.

3.There should be no third parties as most problem associated with delays on fund release are caused by agents or representative.If you AGREE with my conditions then reply to this mail providing me your full details i.e full names and address,personal phone numbers for easy communication,occupation/position,so that i can proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred. Waiting for your reply soon.
Alhaji Jibril Maigari
Minister of State - Foreign Affairs
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 26 Feb 10, 3:10 pm

All those people who want to give you their money, Jack. :mrgreen:
cerina

Postby gtt » 03 Apr 10, 2:04 am

got this it's pretty funny

Subject: GOOGLE ! CONFIDENTIAL LETTER ADDRESS TO YOU?

Dear Email Owner,

Your Email Address have been selected among the 29th Annual Anniversary 2010 program TO support lost soul family members. This award promotion is to help countries facing Earthquake/Terrorist attack and Flood. The first time GOOGLE decide to render help through Emails address by lucky winners just to reach the luckiest individual and path of this fund should be used to help the poor ones around the area. GOOGLE collects 500,000. 00 Emails address from all the computers network services in Asian /Europe and Africa countries and over Twenty million Emails participated in this award promotion and seven people were selected to benefit from this Award.

CONGRATULATIONS your Email Address have been selected amongst the selected seven Emails from the lottery database, to file your claims of award prize value Ј 750,000 GBP {Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds} you are to complete below information send it to our affiliated agent who shall guide you through further correspondence to receive your winning award cheque Value of ; Ј 750,000 GBP.

***************************************************************************************************************

SEND***

Your Full Name:

Address:

Nationality:

Religion:

Tell No:

Mobile No:

TO.

Hon. Bright O.Philip

Tell:+(44) 7010-037-342

Fax:+(44) 8010-706-961

Email: google2010 @ live.co.uk

Address: 208B, Old Trafford United Kingdom,
Enrolment No: H218.
gtt

Postby Jack Flash » 03 Apr 10, 10:23 am

:laughingup: hard to imagine anyone falling for that one.

I'm a bit annoyed at these type of ads that have started filling my in-box. They are slick enough that they will fool some people. Times are tough and desperate people make easy prey. The people who put these ads out are truly the scum of the earth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jack Flash

Postby Jack Flash » 03 Apr 10, 10:39 am

and another :?
scum-of-the-earth2.jpg

No web-design / graphics/ computer / programming skills ?

Sign up, pay us money, and you too can be sitting in the comfort of your home making hundreds of dollars a day for a few hours work.

That's just a :bs: scam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 03 Apr 10, 3:30 pm

You can tell their target group by the fact that they don't even bother to get their spelling correct. :roll:
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 22 Apr 10, 10:46 am

....and another

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER.
LEICESTER CURRENCY
CHEQUE/DRAFT DEPARTMENT
TELEGRAM: *SPAM*
Email: dr.richardwatsontelexinfo@

I am Dr. RICHARD WATSON Director Allocation department, Central Bank of Nigeria. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as Ghost Accounts, Unclaimed Deposits or Over-Invoiced sum. On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund.

I have a file before me and the data\'s are correct and un-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts Reconciliation Dept to submit the list of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

My conditions:

1. The sum of USD$25.7M only will be transfer into your account after the Processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bona fide beneficiary; the transfer will be made by Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.

4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction, you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

1. Your Full Name
2. Current Address
3. Direct Phone/Cell Number
4 Occupations
5. Age.
6. Company (if Any)/Address.
7. Bank Details:
8. Bank Name:
9 Bank Address:
10. Account Number:
11. Swift/Routing Number:
12. Account Name:

I hope you don\'t reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. RICHARD WATSON
Director, Allocation Department
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Email: dr.richardwatsontelexinfo@
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 22 Apr 10, 5:17 pm

Well, aren't you the lucky one! :roll:
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 16 May 10, 2:21 pm

:?

Good Day

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank.There is a sum of
$19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank",Hong Kong. There were no
beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever
come to claim it.
That is why I ask that we work together.I do solicit for your assistance in
effecting this transaction.I intend to give 30% of the total funds as
compensation for your assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction
on
receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the details and
necessary procedures with which to make thetransfer.

E-mail: ------------@yahoo.com.hk

Should you be interested?

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li
mrlile2010
Jack Flash

Postby mid_nite_poet » 16 May 10, 2:23 pm

I just deleted a couple of those yesterday..According to the ones I received I have money in Africa & England waiting for me :roll:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Jack Flash » 16 May 10, 2:38 pm

we're rich :dance:
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 16 May 10, 2:47 pm

I just get Viagra ads. :lmao:
cerina

Postby mid_nite_poet » 16 May 10, 2:50 pm

:laughingup: :lmao: :lmao:
mid_nite_poet

Postby Jack Flash » 06 Jul 10, 12:12 pm

From the Desk of
Rev, Dr.James Ugo
Chairman Contract Verification/Review
Panel and Foreign Debt Payment
Attention: Beneficiary
The Federal Government of Nigeria has been seriously warned by the United States Government, International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, United Nations (UN) and other international bodies to make sure we settle most of our outstanding foreign debts we owed to Next of Kin’s,. Fund Beneficiaries and foreign contractors that executed contract with us
In light of this, this present administration under the auspices of the new Civilian Head of State Dr Goodluck Jonathan the President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria within Five days on assumption of office set up this panel to review, verify and to settle all outstanding legitimate foreign debts the Federal Government of Nigeria owed to next of kin’s and foreign contractors that executed contract with the Federal Government of Nigeria for the past five years.
But sir, a very surprising record was discovered in your payment file that is why you have not been contacted about this since then. Records showed that your inheritance payment has been approved four times and duly completed two times. Also we found out that these funds totaling $20.000.000.00 (TEN Million United States Dollars) was transferred directly from the central bank of Nigeria to the below stated bank account on your authorization. This has now resulted in bringing the USA and British Government into the case and we really want you to explain to us what you know about this transfer/payment
BANK NAME: STANDARD CHATTERED BANK,
BANK ADDRESS, 138-141 1ST FLOOR, EDINBURGH TOWER ,
THE LANDMARK, 15 QUEENS ROAD , CENTRAL HONG KONG ,

ACCOUNT NAME: INDO-CHINA GROUP LTD,

A/C #: USD114-102-5567-8,
SWIFT CODE: SCBL 11K111
The most baffling part is that this your payment keeps coming up in every period of debt reconciliation and verification always receives approval like now.

NOW OUR QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FULL PAYMENT OR ANY PART OF YOUR FUND ENTITLEMENT OWED TO YOU BY THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT? WE NEED THESE ANSWERS FROM YOU WITHIN 24HOURS FROM NOW. AND IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TODAY, WE WILL ASSUME YOU ARE INVOLVED AND HAVE RECEIVED OVER PAYMENT, WHICH ONE SHOULD BE RETURNED TO NIGERIA

Help us to help you, If not call me immediately you receive this message today on my direct number or send me a details email disclaiming the information so that you will be issued with claim identification code (CIC) which will help you to secure your claim and payment from fraudulent officials. And also you will be advised and guided accordingly on how you will receive your legitimate fund entitlement from the Nigerian Government, which will be credited into your nominated bank account within 72hours from now.
And you will be required to send us the below stated information for confirmation
and record purposes

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Direct Telephone
3. Fax Number
4. Your Residential Address:
5. Your Current Receiving Banking Details
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation
Yours truly.
Rev, Dr.James Ugo
The Chairman of Contract Verification/Review
Panel and Foreign Debt Payment
Cellphone No; 2348136607744
Jack Flash

Postby Jack Flash » 06 Jul 10, 12:12 pm

cerina wrote:I just get Viagra ads. :lmao:

Still having trouble getting it up? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 06 Jul 10, 3:19 pm

Nope ... my batteries are fully charged. ;)
cerina

Next

Return to Create your own Topic