My lucky day ...again

Open topic - Any thing you want

Re: My lucky day ...again

Postby Jack Flash » 29 Oct 10, 4:24 am

Even in this down economy the job offers come pouring in :?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is to let you take part in the online wealth creating job which is highly profitable
and will not affect your present job if you have one.

JOHNLEWIS PLC, a reputable firm in the U.K,(United Kingdon) need induviduals in USA,to work as agent or intermediary between customers in USA and the company.

Our company JOHN LEWIS FURNITURE is offering you a great job opportunity,apart-time paying job in which you could earn a lot without quitting your present Job or having problem with your employers.

Our company JOHN LEWIS FURNITURE AND HOME CARE UK

{WWW.johnlewis.com}. Needs representatives in USA and Canada. We would want to know if you would like to work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job, you will be receiving your weekly salary as soon as you get started.

In case you are considering of taking our offer.

JOB DESCRIPTION

The Job Description:

1. Getting payment from our customers in USA who are willing to pay in form of
U.S money orders or certified checks.

2. Deposit funds into your bank account and get it cashed from your bank as soon a funds are ready.

3. Taking out your percentage TEN PERCENT of the total funds being sent to you by the customer in USA.

4. Remit the remaining balance of the funds (ninety percent) to the company in United Kingdom.

the United Kingdom or any of our clients in other country.

Annual Income: 24,000 USD from 10 percent of payments received from our clients.

IF YOU INTERESTED REPLY VIA THE EMAIL BELOW
TO: john.reps@not-live.com

Full Name.................................
Full Address(not p.o. box)......................
City,State,Zip Code....................
Phone Number (S)........................
Age.
Occupation.............

JOHN LEWIS
FURNITURE & HOME CARE UK
http://www.johnlewis.con
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I just took a job forwarding my banking information to some guy who wants to send me gold certificates :lmao:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 29 Oct 10, 4:13 pm

John Lewis is a very well respected retailer here in the UK and I am sure they would love to know that their name is being used in this way.
cerina

Postby Don't Blink » 01 Nov 10, 12:29 am

:? Who sicked them on me

MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Address: 109097 Moscow, Ilyinka Street, 9
Tel. + 7 (908) 1428-361 (information)
Fax + 7 (908) 1428-362
http://www.min***fin.ru/ru/
Email:min***fin@nm.ru

NOTIFICATION LETTER

This is to notify you that Russian Federation Government through the Ministry of Finance will be awarding An Economic Aid fund to you in your Region.
This was after the agreement reached during the signing of Economic Aid loan agreement between Russian Federation government with the G8 in partnership
with IMF/WORLD BANK.

In view of this, among the criteria set for approval of this aid, you are to contact us for the mandate registration form.

Yours faithfully
Dr. Elena Vinogradova.
Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.

-------------and -------------

Greetings

My name is Barr.Andrew Aziz a legal practitioner with Murphey Law Firm L.L.C

in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I found your contact/profile some where over the Internet and it gave me the
greatest joy, that you will assists me wire this dormant fund ($8,500,000USD) into any

account nominated by you for our mutual benefits.This involved inheritance

Fund belong to my deceased client that leave no trace of his

relatives.

Kindly get back to me for more information.Contact me at:barrandrew***@kkwl.ac.th

Best regards,
Barr.Andrew Aziz (Esq.)
Don't Blink

Postby cerina » 01 Nov 10, 9:38 pm

Don't Blink wrote: :? Who sicked them on me

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Two in one day? Aren't you the lucky one? :mrgreen:

Have you spoken to your brother lately? Not that I'm pointing fingers or anything. Image
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 03 Nov 10, 7:11 am

:twisted:
Jack Flash

Postby Frika75 » 12 Dec 10, 10:43 pm

Jack Flash wrote:
Our company JOHN LEWIS FURNITURE is offering you a great job opportunity,apart-time paying job in which you could earn a lot without quitting your present Job or having problem with your employers.

Our company JOHN LEWIS FURNITURE AND HOME CARE UK

Are you still in need of part time employees? I am into furniture designing lately and I am interested in working to a furniture business. I could make designs using 3D graphic art.
Frika75

Postby Jack Flash » 13 Dec 10, 7:15 am

Oh dear :?

uh ....
Jack Flash

Postby Ice Queen » 13 Dec 10, 4:46 pm

Errr...
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby cerina » 14 Dec 10, 8:48 pm

Ummm ... probably not. :scratch:
cerina

Postby Shrek » 23 Jan 11, 6:28 am

Subject: YOU HAVE WON $1,500,000.00USD CASH PRIZE‏

Office # 1793
14781 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
USA

Ref: 788365272
Batch: 788299/899
Lotto Type : Mega Million
Winning number: 78-32-76-12-93

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that your Email Address have emerged WINNER of the United States International Lottery Program. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $1,500,000.00USD (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

Simply contact your claims agent, you are advised to quote your Reference Number, Batch Number and Winning Number, which can be found on the top-left corner of this message to the USA Claims Department immediately. They will direct you on how to receive your winning prize.

Also, you should give in your telephone number to help locate your file easily, below is the USA Claims Department contact details:

Contact Person: Mr. Franklin Banks
Email: franklinbks@hotmail.com

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize has been released to you and also to the public. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note: Winner's Outside United States is also qualified to Live, Work and Study in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Contact Your Claims Agent Immediately for further Details.

Yours Faithfully,

Thelma Hilton
Online Coordinator for
UNITED STATE NATIONAL LOTTERY INC ™.
Giggle for healthy life
http://www.GigglePEDIA.com
Shrek

Postby Jack Flash » 21 Feb 11, 10:13 am

:dance: I won the BBC lottery

Saturday February 05th draw no. 1578 Dear Winner,Your e-mail has won you 1,000,000.00GBP from the BBC LOTTERY on our 2011 charity bonanza.The draw no. 1578 brought out your e-mail address from a Data Base of InternetEmail Users and qualified youa bonafied winner of the stated winning amount.For claims, contact Mr Roy Calton Via Email: bbcukdraw@w.cn PHONE NUMBER::+447024063422, Send the following details:
1.Your Full Names:..
2. Address:...
3. Country/State:..
.4.Mobile No:....
.5. Sex:....
6. Age:...
7. Occupation:...
.8. Email:....
For confirmation of your winning numbers, please ensure your check yourwinning details on our site given below http://www.bbc.co.uk/lottery
SIGN:WEB MANAGER.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary to US Foodservice, Inc and/or its subsidiaries or otherwise confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message and any files attached to this message only as authorized by US Foodservice. Files attached to this message may only be transmitted using secure systems and appropriate means of encryption, and must be secured using the same level password and security protection with which the file was provided to you. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message or it's attachments is strictly prohibited.

.....hmmmm :scratch: email goes to .cn (china) do you think there is anything suspicious about this?
Jack Flash

Postby mid_nite_poet » 21 Feb 11, 11:23 am

Greetings,
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Trade Centre Chambers of Commerce
directory here in Japan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business,
I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive
money on my behalf. The purpose of my contacting you is because my status would not permit
me to do this alone. When you reply this message, I will send you the full details and more
information about myself and the funds. If interested, please reply through my
alternate Email: oy_takashi61@rediffmail.com

Mr. T. Oyamada
Chief financial officer
Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Japan
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby sn00ze » 21 Feb 11, 1:56 pm

The only mistake I see in all these offers they had the wrong recipient and address, the White House should be the correct address. Maybe there's a future for one of their own.
sn00ze

Postby Jack Flash » 28 Feb 11, 2:17 pm

United Nations Development announce to you that your email won USD$500,000.00, Contact claims agent with your Qualification number (UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94) on Email: unchdteam@gn.cn.net for claims.

:dance: When my money rolls in I'll remember all the little people :hug:
Jack Flash

Postby Jack Flash » 28 Mar 11, 8:12 am

Good day,

My name is Helena Pavluchenko and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$46 Million.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction.

You will be paid 40% as your commission/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction.

If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions.

Regards,
Helena Pavluchenko

..................and follow up email ..........................................

Good day,

My name is Helena Pavluchenko and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia.

I have a very sensitive and confidential business proposal for you to seek for your assistance in re-profiling funds amounting to $46million and you will get 40% of the funds your commission/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction.

Please respond if you as intrested.

Regards,
Helena Pavluchenko

They must think I'm really stupid :?
Jack Flash

Postby mugley » 28 Mar 11, 1:54 pm

:lmao: :lmao: welllllll..............................
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby breeze » 28 Mar 11, 2:17 pm

I think I'm not important enough, I never receive this kind of letters. :lmao: :lmao:
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Jack Flash » 28 Mar 11, 2:28 pm

breeze wrote:I think I'm not important enough, I never receive this kind of letters. :lmao: :lmao:

I can fix that :mrgreen:
Jack Flash

Postby breeze » 28 Mar 11, 2:51 pm

Jack Flash wrote:
breeze wrote:I think I'm not important enough, I never receive this kind of letters. :lmao: :lmao:

I can fix that :mrgreen:

I know you are so very kind, but it's not necessary. :lmao:
I can live without them. Honest. :mrgreen:
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Jack Flash » 25 Apr 11, 6:16 am

TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS- NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/10
Your Ref: REL63/S70/10
TELEX: CBNBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/09/10

PAYMENT VERIFICATION RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

This is to notify you about your Inheritance Fund been re-deposited inFederal Suspense Account in (CBN) last week due to your inability to forward your claim as the RIGHT BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND. Well known to the BANK, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the apex Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. Definitely, I know that this letter might be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I am Dr. Sanusi Lamido Executive Governor, Central Bank ofNigeria (CBN). Some group of men came to my office and they were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu.I had to ask them why they came to my office to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect Your Inheritance funds of (US$20,000,000) which rightfully belongs to you on your Behalf.Being cautious, I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In fact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever Receiv
least you should have informed me first or earlier as the Executive Governor
of CBN.

In this issue these group of men you sent actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of your Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without our BANK consent. The Documents which they tendered to our Bank
today are as fellows:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

As a matter of fact, these Documents which they tendered to us are a clear Proof that you actually sent them to collect your Funds for you. Following the rules and procedures of CBN. I refused to release your fund to them. Finally I told them to come back and they promised to come back pending when I must have had from you first. As the Governor CBN, I was supposed to Release your fund to them but I refused to do so because I want to hear from you first of all. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing such a huge sum to anyone except the recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Fund. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners who came on your behalf. In receipt of this
Confidential Letter, you are required to reply immediately you receive this mail from us.

NOTE: You are to also reconfirm your full details once more including your
telephone and fax numbers for fast communication.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Dr. Lamido Sanusi Lamid.
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Email: lamidosanusilamid1@***********
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 25 Apr 11, 6:21 pm

If you didn't keep searching those dodgy sites ... :roll:
cerina

Moved from Nigeria to London

Postby Jack Flash » 16 Jun 11, 1:43 pm

Good day,
I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposal based on percentage. However, this correspondence is confidential and should be treated as such. Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax or scam mail and I urge you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. I also want to guarantee you that this business is hitch free from all what you may negatively think. For benefit of doubts, attached herein is a scan copy of my driver license and passport.
I am Mrs. Steury Leslie Adrienne, 45yrs, US citizen from Texas and working as the Audit manager for foreign contractors settlement centre here in the UK (London). My office monitors and controls all foreign contracts settlement here in province of London. I am the final signatory to every payment files for the remittance of huge funds moving within the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlement. I have before me a list of payment files which have I have identified as dormant ghost file. On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards this unpaid funds as I have the file before me and it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds and reserve account as unclaimed entitlements.
After the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the beneficiary, I will personally endorse your file here in my desk.
Firstly, You will provide an account for the available funds to be transferred to you via bank to bank wire transfer.
Feel free to contact me on my regular email address auditmanager@snailmail.com for percentage discussion/agreement as we commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment list instantly before the end of next week. Waiting for your reply soon.

Faithfully Yours,
Mrs. Steury A
auditmanager@snailmail.com
Audit Manager
Foreign contractors settlement centre
Gemini Cr. Dundee,
Angus DD9 4SW
London, UK
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 16 Jun 11, 6:03 pm

:lmao: :lmao: The fact that Dundee in Scotland and nowhere near London would have been a bit of a giveaway, apart from things like calling London a province. :lmao:
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 04 Jul 11, 4:18 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the seven-member committee to fulfill Chairman Chung Mong-koo's promise to donate One trillion won (US$1.1 billion) to charity, contingent to a suspension early this month of his three-year prison sentence for embezzlement and breach of trust. The ruling meant that the 69-year-old chairman will not be thrown back into jail as long as he remains clean during the next five years. In suspending the prison sentence, the Seoul High Court ordered Chung to fulfill the pledge of donations. Chung, want this money used for the protection of the environment and to build art and cultural facilities.

click below for further information.
http;//afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iZmiE9o-PiIb9s4nS4hsQKfo2F_A
http;//english.yonhapnews.co.kr/business/2007/09/17/55/0502000000AEN20070917003500320F.HTML

As one of the final recipients of this Cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, education and business development. The Hyundai Company is the world's largest shipbuilder and 6th largest automaker and owns Hyundai Group, the parent company for all Hyundai Motors. The company has decided to randomly select email addresses that would benefit from this donation. Based on the random selection exercise from internet service providers(ISP) and millions of Super market cash invoices worldwide, you were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the award sum of 2,000,000.00 Dollars (Two Million Dollars) as charity donations/aid from Hyundai Group.

You are required to expeditiously Contact the head of committee (HOC) below for qualification documentation and processing of your claims, from Monday through Sunday with this email address: (headof.committee@qatar.io) On contact with head of committee (HOC), here is your payment pin number QN(HM-145-5611) which you will use in collecting the funds. Please endeavour to quote your pin number QN(HM-145-5611) in all discussions.

Head of committee: Mr Freddy Paul
Email: headof.committee@qatar.i o
On behalf of the seven-member committee kindly accept our warmest congratulations
Jack Flash

PreviousNext

Return to Create your own Topic