Money Saving Tips

Life's experiences are better when shared

Money Saving Tips

Postby mid_nite_poet » 28 Jan 08, 7:11 am

Reduce Credit Card Debt with Spare Change

Millions of people have a substantial amount of credit card debt. I was lucky enough to get the following tip from my parents who paid off all of their credit cards in less than one year with this strategy! You may not realize it, but you probably accumulate at least one hundred dollars in spare change every month. Use that change solely for the purpose of paying off credit cards. At the end of the month, send the credit card companies a check for the amount of the change you have collected in addition to your monthly payment. It can become a game; I even pick up change off the ground!
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Re: Money Saving Tips

Postby mid_nite_poet » 28 Jan 08, 7:12 am

Emergency Savings

Every time you get paid set ten percent aside in savings. If you get shorted on your pay check or get laid off all you need to do is transfer the money.
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Jack Flash » 28 Jan 08, 11:57 am

And the number one money-saving tip of all time... don't get married. :lmao:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby mid_nite_poet » 28 Jan 08, 1:41 pm

:laughingup: :lmao: :lmao:
mid_nite_poet

Return to Recommendations