YO FUCKERS!!!

Let the rest of us know you're here

YO FUCKERS!!!

Postby labprofess » 07 Jan 14, 12:10 pm

:bootyshake:

ME AND MY GROUP ARE HERE TO HACK THE FORUM!

WE ARE ONLINE HACKERS AND HACK OMOST ANY BITCH SITE.

WE WILL ALSO HACK THIS SITE

SO BE AWARE!!!!!!

BITCHES!

FUCK YAA!

WE GOT YOUR IP !!!!!!!!!

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
NOW SHOW THIS TO THE REST OF THE FORUM AND BE SCARED OF US!! :twisted:
labprofess

Re: YO FUCKERS!!!

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 07 Jan 14, 12:14 pm

But Cerina's boobs? :(
Ace-of-Spades

Postby Jack Flash » 07 Jan 14, 12:35 pm

labprofess wrote:NOW SHOW THIS TO THE REST OF THE FORUM AND BE SCARED OF US!! :twisted:

Okay :) I'll let the monkey in charge know

I think you might have accidentally left Cap lock on
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 07 Jan 14, 12:43 pm

Jack Flash wrote:
labprofess wrote:NOW SHOW THIS TO THE REST OF THE FORUM AND BE SCARED OF US!! :twisted:

Okay :) I'll let the monkey in charge know

I think you might have accidentally left Cap lock on

His semen dried on the Caps lock key and it's stuck there forever.
Ace-of-Spades

Postby Jack Flash » 07 Jan 14, 12:46 pm

:lmao:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby The Return » 07 Jan 14, 12:54 pm

you guys are weird.
Too bad you won't get as close as being weird as me when I want to be weird which I may be weird even if I didn't want to be weird, weird right?
The Return

Postby admin » 07 Jan 14, 7:21 pm

Jack Flash wrote:Okay :) I'll let the monkey in charge know

For the umpteenth time it's ape http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-dif ... d-apes.htm
You do not need to conform to this forum - This forum will conform to you.
admin

Postby The Return » 07 Jan 14, 9:07 pm

admin wrote:
Jack Flash wrote:Okay :) I'll let the monkey in charge know

For the umpteenth time it's ape http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-dif ... d-apes.htm

that monkey ad at the middle of the page is disturbing:
-
Monkey Information
theprancingpapio.blogspot.com
Get the latest info about monkeys and non-human primates.
-

Who likes this anyway...
The Return

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 08 Jan 14, 2:51 am

We are weird. That's why Cerina must show us boobs, because BOOBIES! :D :boobs:
Ace-of-Spades

Postby The Return » 08 Jan 14, 7:40 am

Ace-of-Spades wrote:We are weird. That's why Cerina must show us boobs, because BOOBIES! :D :boobs:

you're right. BOOBS.
The Return

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 08 Jan 14, 5:58 pm

Hacker4life wrote:
Ace-of-Spades wrote:We are weird. That's why Cerina must show us boobs, because BOOBIES! :D :boobs:

you're right. BOOBS.

Let's come up with different ways of spelling "boobs".

BEWBZ.
Ace-of-Spades

Postby The Return » 08 Jan 14, 6:03 pm

Ace-of-Spades wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:

you're right. BOOBS.

BEWBZ.

you mean make different words that are pronounced the same as "boobs" is pronounced. There is only one way to spell "boobs" It's B-O-O-B-S.
well I got nothin
The Return

Postby The Return » 08 Jan 14, 6:09 pm

Hacker4life wrote:
Ace-of-Spades wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:

you're right. BOOBS.

BEWBZ.

you mean make different words that are pronounced the same as "boobs" is pronounced. There is only one way to spell "boobs" It's B-O-O-B-S.
well I got nothin

actually I can't say words because as a quote from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/words
" A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes."

so it must have a meaning.
"BEWBZ" does not have a meaning.
so I can't say it's a word.

More like a combination of sounds that when put together sound the same as the pronunciation of the word "boobs"
The Return

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 09 Jan 14, 3:29 am

Hacker4life wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:
Ace-of-Spades wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:

you're right. BOOBS.

BEWBZ.

well I got nothin

actually I can't say words because as a quote from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/words
" A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes."

More like a combination of sounds that when put together sound the same as the pronunciation of the word "boobs"

You nailed it like James Deen.
Ace-of-Spades

Postby The Return » 09 Jan 14, 7:27 am

Ace-of-Spades wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:
Ace-of-Spades wrote:
Hacker4life wrote:

you're right. BOOBS.

BEWBZ.

well I got nothin

You nailed it like James Deen.

no
The Return

Postby cerina » 09 Jan 14, 3:50 pm

cerina

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 09 Jan 14, 4:52 pm

But babe, you don't understand. Our army loves you. You are beautiful. I have a hard time sleeping at night because all I think about is you and when I wake up, I can't help myself from coming to BoF just to read your post. I really feel a connection there and I would like to explore it. Maybe you don't realize it yet, but you rock my world babe, You make me look forward to the next day. You make me feel alive, you make me feel like a man. The first time I saw your post, I knew that I had to mention you. You stand out of the crowd, you really are special. Everywhere I go, I wish I could meet you, for at least once. I want you and you only in my life, you are the chair of my table, you are the "G" of my "Germany". Every night, before I drift off to sleep, I slowly whisper "Good night, Cerina.". If only you could hear it, you would know what you mean to me. You are my better half, Cerina. I love you, with all my heart, and all I'm asking for, is a picture of your small beautiful round boobs.

If I saw you, I would play with them all day long! I'd fondle them, put my head between them, squeeze them (HONK!), gently lick your pink nipples and make them hard because they're beautiful, they're perfect. I'd give up everything for them, Cerina.

I love you.

Please, do send me a picture, baby.
Ace-of-Spades

Postby The Return » 09 Jan 14, 5:13 pm

Ace-of-Spades wrote:

But babe, you don't understand. Our army loves you. You are beautiful. I have a hard time sleeping at night because all I think about is you and when I wake up, I can't help myself from coming to BoF just to read your post. I really feel a connection there and I would like to explore it. Maybe you don't realize it yet, but you rock my world babe, You make me look forward to the next day. You make me feel alive, you make me feel like a man. The first time I saw your post, I knew that I had to mention you. You stand out of the crowd, you really are special. Everywhere I go, I wish I could meet you, for at least once. I want you and you only in my life, you are the chair of my table, you are the "G" of my "Germany". Every night, before I drift off to sleep, I slowly whisper "Good night, Cerina.". If only you could hear it, you would know what you mean to me. You are my better half, Cerina. I love you, with all my heart, and all I'm asking for, is a picture of your small beautiful round boobs.

If I saw you, I would play with them all day long! I'd fondle them, put my head between them, squeeze them (HONK!), gently lick your pink nipples and make them hard because they're beautiful, they're perfect. I'd give up everything for them, Cerina.

I love you.

since when do you own Germany?
"you are the "G" of my "Germany" "

I don't really care about boobs, but still
YEAAH BOOBSSSS
The Return

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 09 Jan 14, 5:20 pm

Hacker4life wrote:
Ace-of-Spades wrote:

I love you.

since when do you own Germany?
"you are the "G" of my "Germany" "

I don't really care about boobs, but still
YEAAH BOOBSSSS

It just means that she is very important to me. Fuck, I think I'm in love. :/

I LOVE YOU CERINA. (This is when you PM me your boobs.)
Ace-of-Spades

Postby cerina » 09 Jan 14, 5:26 pm

Wo bleibst du Deutschland zu halten? In Ihrer Tasche?

At least he didn't say I was the G in his string! ;)
cerina

Postby cerina » 09 Jan 14, 5:29 pm

Ace-of-Spades ... alas and alack, it is a love that can never be fulfilled as I can't be bothered to trawl though the whole of the nudity section to find them. Image
cerina

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 09 Jan 14, 5:31 pm

In deinem Herzen, babe ;). Hit me up with that PM.
Ace-of-Spades

Postby cerina » 09 Jan 14, 5:32 pm

See above. :hug:
cerina

Postby Ace-of-Spades » 09 Jan 14, 5:36 pm

Babe, snap a quick picture of your perfect round naked breasts and send it to me. :) I don't want to look at other women before finding your nudes. I want to see you and only you, as stated above. <3 We're a match made in heaven, Cerina.
Ace-of-Spades

Next

Return to Welcome to the Forum