Dressing for an Audit

Add your favorites and make someone laugh

Dressing for an Audit

Postby Jack Flash » 26 Mar 16, 12:51 pm

A man, called to testify at the IRS asked his accountant for advice on what to wear.

"Wear your shabbiest clothing. Let him think you are a pauper," the accountant replied.

Then he asked his lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "Don't let them intimidate you. Wear your most elegant suit and tie."

Confused, the man went to his Rabbi, told him of the conflicting advice and requested some resolution of the dilemma.

"Let me tell you a story," replied the Rabbi. "A woman, about to be married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night.

"Wear a heavy, long, flannel night-gown that goes right up to your neck."

But when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice.

"Wear your most sexy underwear."

The man protested, "What does all this have to do with my problem with the IRS?"

The Rabbi replied, "No matter what you wear my son, you're going to get screwed."
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Re: Dressing for an Audit

Postby mugley » 26 Mar 16, 4:41 pm

:lmao: :lmao:
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby cerina » 27 Mar 16, 2:17 pm

:lmao:
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 08 Apr 17, 9:17 am

Dressing for an Income Tax Audit

A woman, called to an IRS audit, asked her accountant for advice on what to wear.

"Wear your shabbiest clothing. Let them think you are a pauper", the accountant replied.

Then she asked her lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "Don't let them intimidate you. Wear your best business attire."

Confused, the woman went to her father, told him of the conflicting advice and requested some resolution to her dilemma.

"Dear, let me tell you a story," replied the father. "A woman, about to be married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night."

"Wear a heavy, long, flannel nightgown that goes right up to your neck."

"But when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice. Wear your most sexy lingerie."

The daughter protested, "Dad, what does all that have to do with my IRS audit?"

Her father replied, "No matter what you wear, dear, you're going to get screwed!"
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Return to Funny Jokes