Pulled Over for Speeding

Add your favorites and make someone laugh

Pulled Over for Speeding

Postby Don't Blink » 13 Mar 17, 10:02 pm

A man is pulled over by a cop for speeding. The cop, however, is a riddle lover and tells the man that he would be free to go without a ticket if he solved his riddle correctly.

The man accepted, and the cop told him: "you're on a dark road, late in the evening. On the opposite side you see two lights coming towards you. What is it?"

"Why, a car" immediately answers the man.

"You needed to be more precise" says the cop, "it could have been a Land Rover, an Opel, an Audi... Sorry, but I have to fine you."

A bit sad, but still convinced that if the riddles were this simple he could solve a different one, the man asks for a rematch.

The cop accepts and asks him: "You're on a dark road, late in the evening. On the opposite side you see one light coming towards you. What is it?"

"Well, it's most certainly a motorbike" answers the man.

"You needed to be more precise" again says the cop, "it could have been a Yamaha, a Kawasaki, a BMW... I'll have to fine you."

"Okay, go on. But I would like to tell you a riddle as well."

"Let's hear it." "You're on a dark road, late in the evening. On the sidewalk you see a semi-naked woman. What is it?"

"Well, it's definitely a prostitute."

"You needed to be more precise" said the man, "it could have been your mother, your daughter, your sister, your wife..."
Don't Blink

Return to Funny Jokes