Protestant guy in Catholic neighborhood

Add your favorites and make someone laugh

Protestant guy in Catholic neighborhood

Postby mugley » 07 Sep 17, 7:43 am

A protestant guy moved to a Catholic neighborhood and he had the habit of grilling a nice juicy steak on Fridays. Naturally the smell of that steak wafting over the neighborhood every Friday drove those good Catholics crazy. So they all got together and decided the best thing to do was to convert him to Catholicism. They went to work on him and finally got him to agree to convert. They took him to the priest and the priest sprinkled some Holy Water on him and said," You were born a Protestant, you've lived as a Protestant and now you are a Catholic".

Every one in the neighborhood relaxed thinking they had solved the problem of steaks on Friday. But the next Friday the smell of a good steak wafted over the neighborhood again. They all went running to his house to tell him that as a Catholic he couldn't eat meat on Friday. They got there just in time to see him sprinkle some water on his steak and say, " You were born as a cow, you've lived as a cow, and now you're a fish!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Re: Protestant guy in Catholic neighborhood

Postby Jack Flash » 07 Sep 17, 8:06 am

:lmao: :lmao:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Return to Funny Jokes