So this guy is visiting Vegas

Add your favorites and make someone laugh

So this guy is visiting Vegas

Postby Don't Blink » 24 Nov 04, 12:55 am

So this guy is visiting Vegas, and while he's there he wants to gamble and get a prostitute. Well, he does all his gambling, so now he wants a whore.

He's driving down the strip and sees a good looking hooker. He stops and asks her how much for a hand job.

She says, "500 dollars." and he's like, "that's too much I'm not paying that!" she points to a Denny's down the street and says, "see that Denn'y over there?" he says yes. She points to another Denny's across the street. "see that Denny's over there?" he says yes. She points to a Dennys they are standing in front of, "see this Denny's right here?" he says yes. "well I own all three, and that's because I charge 500 dollars for a hand job and they are the best in the world so people keep coming back for more."

The guy agrees and they go to a hotel room. After she's done he's amazed, it really was the best in the world and well worth 500 dollars. So he's so excited he asks her how much for a blow job.

She replies, "1500 dollars." So he says, "that's waaaaaaay too much, I'm not paying that." She opens the blinds and points to a hotel down the street, "see that hotel over there?" he says yes. She points to another hotel across the street, "see that hotel over there?" he says yes. Now she shuts the blinds and points all around the room, "now, you see this hotel we are in right now?" he says yes. "well I own all three, and that's because I charge 1500 dollars for a blow job and they are the best in the world so people keep coming back for more."

He looks in his wallet and decides, what the hell, I'm here for a good time, and hands her the money. When she's finished he's amazed, that was the best in the world and well worth 1500 dollars.

So now he's really interested, and wants to fuck. So he asks how much to fuck her. She opens the blinds again and point to Las Vegas "you see all of Las Vegas?"

His jaw drops and asks, "are you saying you own all of Las Vegas?"

She turns around and says, "No, but I would if I had a pussy."
Don't Blink

Postby Angie G » 24 Nov 04, 11:21 am

Soooo...... Don't Blink, any thing like that ever happen to you?
Angie G

Postby funnyfan » 24 Nov 04, 6:09 pm

Something says i don't want to know
funnyfan

Postby Angie G » 24 Nov 04, 10:13 pm

well I'm curious and I see he's not answering :oops:
Angie G

vegas

Postby Scorpiodude » 24 Nov 04, 11:09 pm

:lol: :lol: Good one, and something sort of like that happened to me once, although I'd just as soon not be reminded
Scorpiodude

Postby Angie G » 24 Nov 04, 11:46 pm

I've never met a girl pretending to be a guy - some girls who wish they were guys maybe.
Angie G

vegas

Postby Scorpiodude » 25 Nov 04, 12:27 am

I've met either pretending to be the other, some who didn't know what they were, and some who were actually both!
Scorpiodude

Postby funnyfan » 25 Nov 04, 1:00 am

Both???
funnyfan

vegas

Postby Scorpiodude » 25 Nov 04, 1:57 am

I'm sure you've seen the pictures...Chicks with Dicks!
Scorpiodude

Return to Funny Jokes