Daily Dreamers

Anything to do with dreams

Re: Daily Dreamers

Postby ScornedVixen » 03 Jun 09, 9:53 am

Hmm, went for a stroll by a babbling brook, left the path to climb a steep ascend to the top of a road that went over a small stone cobbled bridge, on the other side of a road, a man was staring to the horizon, I walked up close, he turned around, broke into a huge smile and said "finally".

At least it isn't Land Rovers.

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Postby fat_bastard » 03 Jun 09, 9:55 am

Sounds like quite an optimistic dream. :dance: Perhaps you finally came to terms with an aspect of your personality, or achieved something that relieved some emotional stress. :dontknow:
fat_bastard

Postby fat_bastard » 05 Jun 09, 5:29 am

I had quite a strange dream last night. I dreamed that Emma Rigby wanted me to 'go down on her' and she showed me her va-jay-jay, then my best friend turned up and went off with her, then I got handed a tiny baby for some reason, then my friend Steph turned up and left, then I went back to do the do with Emma Rigby but she was already doing things with my best friend and then I woke up. :scratch: I'm sure there was more than that, but I don't really remember. I long for the day when EEG machines can record dreams. :?

Also when I did an image search on Emma, I felt incredibly attracted to her. :tard: I think today is going to be a weird one.
fat_bastard

Postby cerina » 05 Jun 09, 2:25 pm

I didn't think you went for blondes, FB. And why should this day be weirder than any of your other days? :lmao: :lmao:
cerina

Postby fat_bastard » 05 Jun 09, 3:03 pm

:lmao: Oh shush!
I don't go for blondes except Emma Rigby. Or blondes with brown eyes. :shhh: Oh alright, I'm not picky. Beggars can't be choosers. :oops:
fat_bastard

Postby Hello » 18 Jun 09, 7:54 pm

Once when I was 3 (I have no idea how I remember this) I had a dream that I was getting chased by a humongous Dairy Queen strawberry slushie :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
Hello

Postby Don't Blink » 18 Jun 09, 9:04 pm

;) Banana split
Don't Blink

Postby ScornedVixen » 25 Jun 09, 2:38 pm

I think the current warm weather has spurned my dreams to the abyss of bizarre.

Mark told me last night that he and his friend Michael are arranging a meet up again up in Scotland for their bike trek, Mark said he suggested to Michael to come down as well as Newport has a fantastic places for that kind of trek.

I went to sleep - or at least tried to - then the dream came.

I came home after doing some errands, sweating as it was warm I was going to take a shower then...

....thought to wash the car before the shower, as it makes sense to...

...finished the car, put everything away, one boy comes running past me saying "Daddy's friend is upstairs"....

....I thought strange as I don't see Michael's car anywhere, and Mark isn't home until 3.15pm...

...thought son might have meant "Daddy's friend is coming today"....

....on the bottom of the stairs I thought might as well take my clothes off and pop them in the washing machine...

...that way the clothes would be washed ready for me to hang them up when I've finished the shower....

...as opposed to going upstairs, take my clothes off, shower, pick up clothes, come down stairs, pop them in the washing machine, and wait...

.... went into the utility room, removed every single clothes, popped them in the washing machine...

...walked up stairs, son says "daddy's friend is in the spare room"....

....puzzled...

....not 3.15pm....no car...

...open the door to the spare room...

....Mark and his friend Michael on the computer copping an eyeful of me stark naked...

ScornedVixen

Postby cerina » 25 Jun 09, 2:47 pm

:lmao: :lmao: You're sure it was a dream? :lmao:
cerina

Postby ScornedVixen » 04 May 10, 1:11 pm

A few days ago, I had this dream, it felt so real, I woke up panting as you do when you're overwhelmed with fear.

I was in a church, standing next to my cousin Ruth, next to a huge door which was closed.

All the family, my husband, children, mother, brother aunts and uncles were standing on the left side of the church facing the altar.

Everyone was standing, there was nobody standing on the right side of the church.

Somehow I see through a painted altar window, and see a moustached man upstairs nodding to someone outside, there was a man or woman standing next to him and both disappeared.

I needed to sit down, I'm not very good at standing for long times.

I walk past the door towards the pew.

As I walk past the door opens after me slowly.

For unknown reason fear hit me. I remain behind the door and try to flatten myself, feets turn sideways, my head sideways, holding my breath etc.

I'm right at the edge of the opened door, but behind, I can see everyone turning to see who opened the door.

Someone gunned them down with a machine gun. All of them.

I remain behind the door, the door closed, I hide behind a chair, for all eternity it seems, until the police arrive.

ScornedVixen

Postby cerina » 04 May 10, 6:28 pm

I wonder if that has anything to do with the events of a couple of weeks ago and your feelings of anger at the way you were treated?
cerina

Postby ScornedVixen » 06 May 10, 3:21 pm

:thumb: :hug: oh yeah, my feelings ran at the time of wanting to gun them all down.

:wtf: my kids too?! Only just realised! Seriously, at the time I thought why bother at all, cut the lot out.

Wonderful Cerina, clever Cerina, :love: :love: :love:

ScornedVixen

Postby ScornedVixen » 01 May 12, 10:32 am

Strange one this.

Am in a sea - I think Great Barrier Reef as I vividly recall my aunt saying she flew all that way to Australia - I am in a cage with the scuba diving equipment deep down, my eldest son is with me. I put my left arm through the cage to point out a nurse shark ahead of us, I turn to see my son's eyes through the goggles wide with fear. I turn my head leftwards and see a Great White shark heading fast my way. I knew that if I tried to pull my arm back inside the cage, I'd lose my fist as the shark was coming in very close to the cage. So I slam my arm towards the cage so that the teeth of the shark skims past it as I close my arm. The shark goes past the cage and its teeth scrapes a strip of flesh from my arm.

Next I am on the boat with a strip of flesh hanging off the wrist, I am laughing with my son and we marvel at how precise the strip is.

Next I am on the hospital bed and my aunt walks in saying she flew all that way to Australia. I hold out both arms and say "would you look at this? One arm is thinner than the other, if I knew that was going to happen i would have stuck my stomach out instead".

The funny thing is, there are no bandage on my arm, and there are no stitches, just one arm thinner than the other. as if the strip had been cut off and two sides glued back together.

ScornedVixen

Postby Laney » 03 May 12, 2:49 pm

I had a dream last night I was picking olives off a concrete wall in some dark alley...... :wtf:
I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day....Take me to the place I love, take me all the way.....
Laney

Postby ScornedVixen » 09 May 12, 12:42 pm

:dontknow:

...I was talking to someone while lookIng at my fingernails and tutted about moss growing there...

ScornedVixen

Postby cerina » 15 May 12, 4:39 pm

:lmao: You certainly have some very weird dreams, Vix. :D
cerina

Previous

Return to When I Dream