Weird dream

Anything to do with dreams

Weird dream

Postby Ice Queen » 25 Jun 09, 5:03 pm

Had a weird dream last night.

I was running away from something/someone. I was on the top floor of a very tall building. I was wearing a backpack that wasn't very heavy nor very light. Suddenly the building started exploding. It was a HUGE explosion and I jumped from the building and fell in an ocean. It was night and the ocean was dark but clean. (In reality I can swim very little and I'm scared of very deep waters) But in the dream, I fell in the ocean and started swimming. Suddenly there was an alligator circulating around me and tried to bite my leg but then changed it's mind and didn't bite me but swam away.

and I woke up. :scratch:
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Re: Weird dream

Postby Spirit of Desire » 25 Jun 09, 5:22 pm

It might have been me nibbling on your leg while you slept, appart from that, the rest is pretty unexplainable.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Spirit of Desire

Postby mid_nite_poet » 25 Jun 09, 7:10 pm

I looked up some of it from a dream dictionary.. :)

A running dream is basically a dream of escaping a certain situation, person, or thing. If you succeed in running away from, or elude a pursuer, then you will be able to change those things in your life that has you 'on the run'.

A building in a dream may be your own home, a familiar place or an imaginary place

Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and

Alligators most always symbolize a problem! To be surrounded by one means you have to choose one bad thing to get out of a lot of bad things. (any way you run you will encounter at least one)

To dream of night shows that you will encounter obstacles in reaching your goals or some serious setbacks.

The dream of swimming must be interpreted by using all the aspects of your dream to judge the extent of the good or bad signified by swimming. If you dream you are swimming in the ocean coming toward shore you will have good fortune in business and financial affairs through your hard work.
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Khaizerex » 25 Jun 09, 10:57 pm

Wow, IQ, that's a serious dream with a lot of details... I haven't had such detailed dreams in a long long time. I hope whatever it means, it means something good. :D
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
Khaizerex

Postby ScornedVixen » 26 Jun 09, 8:19 am

I believe the dream is linked to your situation in regards to your brother.

I was running away from something/someone.

running, moving forwards in life, wanting to make a quick progression

I was on the top floor of a very tall building.

spiritual side of you, or the inner most of you, if it was a room in a house, it would be your heart, but top floor usually represents the spiritual side.

I was wearing a backpack that wasn't very heavy nor very light.

responsibilities that you have, or burdens you feel

Suddenly the building started exploding. It was a HUGE explosion

destruction/chaos

With these, you are trying to move on with your life, but the responsibilities/burdens are always with you, which ultimately ends in chaos of a kind.

I jumped from the building and fell in an ocean.

You want to take a risk and 'jump' into freedom, as water usually represents freedom. So jumping from chaos into freedom. Are you fed up with your exams? Stressed out with your brother, and you just want to let go and have the freedom that water gives you?

It was night and the ocean was dark but clean.

there is something you want to keep to yourself, to make yourself more orderly?

I fell in the ocean and started swimming.

Again, swimming, moving forwards in life

Suddenly there was an alligator circulating around me and tried to bite my leg but then changed it's mind and didn't bite me but swam away.

Alligators, animals in general represents your own personality or traits, either not enough or too much, I cannot imagine you being very stealthy, priminal, but then again I would understand the urge to kill your brother for making that mess ! Maybe you need to take on more traits of being direct and blunt - if I'm right the dream means you're problem with brother - to get rid of what is gnawing at you, but it changed it's mind and swam away, so maybe you don't need to be direct or blunt.

If I hadn't read about your post in regards to your brother, it all would still make sense in which you are trying to progress forwards in life but having responsibilities and burdens which are neither heavy nor light is holding you back, you are trying to leap forwards away from the chaos and into freedom. Again, you are swimming, aiming forwards, you want to keep something to yourself, a secret or maybe you want to keep something from someone and it is there gnawing at you, but it's minor, it will go away and you are still able to go forwards.

Phew, hard work, now to have a well earned cuppa.

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Postby fat_bastard » 26 Jun 09, 2:03 pm

You've certainly earned that! :dance:
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 26 Jun 09, 3:12 pm

ScornedVixen wrote:Alligators, animals in general represents your own personality or traits, either not enough or too much, I cannot imagine you being very stealthy, priminal, but then again I would understand the urge to kill your brother for making that mess ! Maybe you need to take on more traits of being direct and blunt - if I'm right the dream means you're problem with brother - to get rid of what is gnawing at you, but it changed it's mind and swam away, so maybe you don't need to be direct or blunt.

If I hadn't read about your post in regards to your brother, it all would still make sense in which you are trying to progress forwards in life but having responsibilities and burdens which are neither heavy nor light is holding you back, you are trying to leap forwards away from the chaos and into freedom.

Ammm, no I never have the urge to "kill" or in any way to hurt my brother. I have never had that kind of thoughts. :love: It's just time for both of us to move on with our lives in our own directions.

You could be right though. It could be that combined with the stress coming from the exams (I have very important one in Tuesday).

Thanks all!
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby TOXIC INVADER » 23 Jul 09, 10:05 am

:scratch:
Yes I am... thecomic.forumotion.net

I have and Xbox Live Account
TOXIC INVADER

Postby Abby-Lou » 26 Jul 09, 4:25 pm

I wish I could remember my drerams :(
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
Abby-Lou

Return to When I Dream