Scary dream

Anything to do with dreams

Scary dream

Postby Ice Queen » 19 May 11, 4:43 am

I dreamed that I was chased by fast zombies with long hair and red eyes and white long shirts that were ripped. (Similar to the "Ring" girl) They were 3 girls and they all looked the same (copy-paste 3 times). And they chased me in my house and they ate everyone that stood on their way (I didn't know any of the eaten people except a neighbour of mine) Anyway, the running continued and I found myself in my aunts house and I hid in her wardrobe where I found a magic cape. When I put it on I became invisable to the zombies and I could teleport myself anywhere I want. So I teleported myself few feet away from them as if I wanted to see what they would do when they realize I'm not in the wardrobe even though they saw me go hide there. And when they couldn't find me, they started crying and the sound was like a baby crying. (very child-like sound). And then a magic stick apeared in my hand and I stabbed them in their hearts and they turned into dust and then a magic vacuum cleaner appeared in my hand and I vacuumed the dust. Then I went back to my house and saw that there were more (copy - paste) zombies hiding everywhere in my house. And then a holographic image of myself appeared and was holding buckets of Holy Water and started looking for the zombies (I was still under the cape and just observing), finding them and splashing them with the water and they were turning into dust and the holograph was vacuuming the dust. The dream "ends" where my holograph holds a firefighting hose and sprays the zombies with Holy Water in every room of my house...
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Re: Scary dream

Postby Jack Flash » 19 May 11, 12:10 pm

Your dreams are better than mine - I'm jealous

By any chance have you recently rented a Resident Evil movie?
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 19 May 11, 4:59 pm

That does not sound like a fun dream. :?

Had you been watching zombie films while thinking you should be doing some housework? :mrgreen:

Seriously ... it sounds as if maybe you feel as if you are coming across problem after problem at the moment, but your dream is telling you that if you attack those problems they will disappear. :hug:
cerina

Postby mugley » 19 May 11, 5:03 pm

dayum, glad that one wasn't mine
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby Don't Blink » 20 May 11, 1:10 am

cerina wrote:That does not sound like a fun dream. :?

Just like a woman :roll:

Do you have any idea how much guys pay to kill zombies in video games. All high IQ has to do is figure out a way to rent out her dreams. She could be the next billionaire.
Don't Blink

Postby cerina » 20 May 11, 3:36 pm

:laughingup: :lmao:
cerina

Postby Ice Queen » 21 May 11, 3:42 pm

Jack Flash wrote:By any chance have you recently rented a Resident Evil movie?

I've seen it but not recently. I was looking at pictures of Milla Jovovich recently, though. :lol:

cerina wrote: Had you been watching zombie films while thinking you should be doing some housework? :mrgreen:

:laughingup: Something like that, I should move out of this appartment by the end of the mounth and I have to clean it before I leave...I haven't done that yet :oops:

cerina wrote: Seriously ... it sounds as if maybe you feel as if you are coming across problem after problem at the moment, but your dream is telling you that if you attack those problems they will disappear. :hug:

Judging by what's happening in my life right now, what you just wrote explanes A LOT!!! Thanks! :hug:

Don't Blink wrote: Do you have any idea how much guys pay to kill zombies in video games. All high IQ has to do is figure out a way to rent out her dreams. She could be the next billionaire.

:laughingup: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby cerina » 21 May 11, 4:17 pm

Ice Queen wrote:
cerina wrote: Seriously ... it sounds as if maybe you feel as if you are coming across problem after problem at the moment, but your dream is telling you that if you attack those problems they will disappear. :hug:

Judging by what's happening in my life right now, what you just wrote explanes A LOT!!! Thanks! :hug:

You're welcome. :D :hug:
cerina

Return to When I Dream