Swirling brandy.

Anything to do with dreams

Swirling brandy.

Postby ScornedVixen » 21 Oct 11, 3:22 pm

:wtf: I don't drink.

For the last 4 months I have had dreams where I am swirling around a glass of brandy. The funny thing is, unconsciously, I had been looking to buy a brandy goblet, the proper ones to swirl brandy in. For some weird reason, I had a hunger to buy the stupid goblet but have always refrained from actually buying them, because of one reason...why on earth buy one if I will never use it, I don't drink.

I think the most odd thing about it, is the actual 'hunger' to buy a goblet. :scratch:

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Re: Swirling brandy.

Postby mugley » 21 Oct 11, 3:27 pm

hey good to see ya, even if you're still as weird as ever :hug: :hug:
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby ScornedVixen » 21 Oct 11, 3:42 pm

:alc: hey buddy, great to see you too. It's been a heck of a summer. I actually saw the summer going out in the blaze of glory, the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen, 29th August. I am making plans for next year, to sit and sip on a beach front watching that blaze of glory in full screen. I was driving back to Wales from Cornwall while that sunset was dazzling it's display of beauty. Sheer beauty it was.

ScornedVixen

Postby cerina » 21 Oct 11, 3:47 pm

Brandy: Meaning of Dreams about Brandy

Brandy
To dream of brandy, foretells that while you may reach heights of distinction and wealth, you will lack that innate refinement which wins true friendship from people whom you most wish to please.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/brandy

I'm sure there must be a different meaning!
cerina

Postby ScornedVixen » 21 Oct 11, 4:09 pm

I have made a mood board thingy, filing pictures of my dream house, the wooden wide stair cases, the bathroom exactly how I like it. In short, the only way to obtain these, is to have a lottery win. I have tried to visualise this win, chances are, I will win, so brandy thing makes a heck of a lot of sense. Pleasing those I wish to please, I have thought about making donation from the lottery win to my 'dishy' doctor's line of work. I'll never win true friendship from him who I most wish to please, I just don't have that refinement :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm, a lot pointers towards achieving a dream home and that much desperate need of space. Cool!

ScornedVixen

Return to When I Dream