Angela?

You don't even need a topic

Angela?

Postby mugley » 28 Sep 15, 11:56 pm

"Pretty simple really. I work as an elementary school teacher in a smallish town, I don't tend to be promiscuous so the thought of this happening had never crossed my mind. Anyway, I was out at the bar with a few friends one night, he approaches me, charming handsome and well-dressed. One thing leads to another and I'm in the back of a cab with him, his tongue down my throat, hands everywhere. We arrive at his place and proceed to have very loud obnoxious sex. It's been mentioned to me in the past that I ama bit on the noisey side, anyway once we are done I decide I need to rehydrate as I usually do after a night of drinking. as I am pouring a glass of water for myself I hear "Miss Galore?" As you can guess I was horrified to find one of my students looking up at me. I just tried to play it cool as if it were totally normal to have your 3rd grade teacher half naked in your house at 3am helping herself to a glass of water, he honestly didn't seem too phased by the whole thing. His father ended up insisting I stay for pancakes in the morning, I was dying but the pancakes were nice." -Reddit user Indeeptrouble
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Re: Angela?

Postby Jack Flash » 29 Sep 15, 12:13 pm

:lmao: :lmao:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Re: Angela?

Postby Angie G » 30 Sep 15, 10:28 pm

What?

Did you want me to correct your grammar? :laughing: