What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?

Learn a little about yourself or someone else

What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?

Postby mid_nite_poet » 12 Jun 08, 2:14 pm

Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Re: What Do the Contents of Your Refrigerator Say About You?

Postby cerina » 12 Jun 08, 2:33 pm

You don't need a lot of stuff to be happy. There isn't a greedy bone in your body.

You are a very thrifty person. You don't like to waste money... or food.

You are not adventurous at all. You don't like to be outside your comfort zone.

You are not very responsible, and you don't pretend to be. Life's too short to do what you're supposed to do.

You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home. :lmao: :lmao:
cerina

Postby mid_nite_poet » 12 Jun 08, 2:55 pm

You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby mottie » 12 Jun 08, 4:34 pm

^^^ :D

You like to be surrounded by things you love. You aren't exactly greedy, but you can be materialistic at times.

You tend to be a fairly thrifty person. You splurge occasionally, but you're mostly a saver.

You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.

You are responsible, together, and mature. You act like an adult, even when you don't feel like it.

You are likely single - and a workaholic.
"Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do." - Katharine Hepburn

mottie

Postby Jamie30 » 17 Jun 08, 10:34 am

You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.

You try to be responsible, but you don't always succeed. Your heart is in the right place though.

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Jamie30

Postby Don't Blink » 17 Jun 08, 8:58 pm

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are not very responsible, and you don't pretend to be. Life's too short to do what you're supposed to do.

Don't Blink

Postby FriZer » 17 Aug 10, 8:15 am

I really do not get what is this thread all about. Speaking of refrigerator my son always put a sticky note always asking to buy a new toy for him. I always talk to my son that not always you should have a new toy.
FriZer

Postby cerina » 17 Aug 10, 2:02 pm

There are a lot of threads like this one, FriZer, where you answer some questions and it gives you some nonesense that is supposed to be a summary of your personality.
cerina

Postby breeze » 17 Aug 10, 11:40 pm

Your Refrigerator Says You Are an Adventurous Eater

You are a very adventurous person. You love to try new things, and you get bored very easily.

You are likely to be married - and very busy.
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Spirit of Desire » 18 Aug 10, 4:51 am

You don't need a lot of stuff to be happy. There isn't a greedy bone in your body. :mrgreen:

You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending. :mrgreen:

You are not adventurous at all. You don't like to be outside your comfort zone. :(

You are not very responsible, and you don't pretend to be. Life's too short to do what you're supposed to do. :clap:

You are likely to be an alcoholic. :lmao: :lmao:
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Spirit of Desire

Postby freshly » 20 Oct 10, 11:32 am

You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.

You are likely single - and spending many nights alone at home.
freshly

Postby Ice Queen » 13 Feb 11, 7:12 pm

Your Refrigerator Says You Are a Somewhat Adventurous Eater
You don't need a lot of stuff to be happy. There isn't a greedy bone in your body.

You are likely to be married - and very busy. :lol: Who made this quiz??
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby Lonestar » 13 Feb 11, 9:57 pm

Blogthings.Com wrote:Your Refrigerator Says You Are a Somewhat Adventurous Eater

All correct but for one thing -- I try to be careful with my money.

Oh, and isn't vodka a vegetable? :lmao:
Lonestar / EtoileSolitaire / Einsamerstern / EstrellaSolitaria / ОдинокаяЗвезда

*PLEASE VISIT!* Lonestar Enterprises [click]
Lonestar

Return to Quizzes, Quandaries and Questions