Fantasy RPG Class Quiz

Learn a little about yourself or someone else

Fantasy RPG Class Quiz

Postby Sennin » 22 Nov 10, 6:41 pm

Hi everyone! Just thought you might be interested in this test that I found. Enjoy!!
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test

Here's what I got:

The Ninja Master

11% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 26% Vitality and 68% Agility!

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.
Congratulations on reaching this high class!

So what class did you guys get!? Post your results below!
Sennin

Re: Fantasy RPG Class Quiz

Postby Spirit of Desire » 23 Nov 10, 3:22 pm

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Spirit of Desire

Postby cerina » 23 Nov 10, 8:40 pm

I went all the way through but because I wouldn't give my email address I got no result. :(
cerina

Postby Sennin » 27 Nov 10, 7:01 pm

cerina wrote:I went all the way through but because I wouldn't give my email address I got no result. :(

:( You actually don't have to give your email address if you don't want to. Just un-click the checkbox at the end or make a fake email address.
Sennin

Return to Quizzes, Quandaries and Questions