Falling in Love

Learn a little about yourself or someone else

Falling in Love

Postby Verminator » 28 May 12, 1:47 am

I am sure this happens to a lot of happily married people...

You have a spouse and a family... then you meet someone who absolutely rocks your world. This person is the most incredible person you have met since you met your spouse. Furthermore, you will be working really closely with this person for at least the next two years.

Trust me, I am not going to jeopardize my marriage and three wonderful daughters for this person... but I am hoping to sneak in a few hugs or kisses on the cheek. Or maybe this blows over and I find out she is just like everyone else, but I doubt it. :mrgreen:
My cat's breath smells like catfood.
Verminator

Re: Falling in Love

Postby Skunch » 28 May 12, 5:21 am

I won't comment yet but I have been married for around 27 years and I have a few comments for you if you want my input??
ImageImage
Skunch

Postby mugley » 28 May 12, 12:17 pm

I'm not trying to get into your business, but you've all ready started down the road to jeopardizing your marriage.
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby breeze » 28 May 12, 2:36 pm

"a few hugs or kisses on the cheek" will not be enough, you will try to have some more and ...more.
You only think that sneaking a hug or a kiss will make you feel satisfied. I don't want to give you any advices but better think twice before you start sneaking kisses. :mrgreen: Think twice and you will decide what's more important in your life.
Here is something for you: (well, it's about a woman, but I guess it's the same thing for a man.)

I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Verminator » 31 May 12, 9:28 pm

I've got it, thanks for your input.

There is a reason why I posted this here instead of talking openly to my family and friends about it. Your mind based in fantasy says one thing and it is based on some bizarre distant universe that doesn't exist and your realistic mind says that it would be a mistake of monumental proportions and would be done for all of the wrong reasons.

Oh well... here's to the new platonic friendship of a really great gal. :mrgreen:
Verminator

Postby Verminator » 27 May 13, 6:28 pm

Update: This person is one of my best friends but she has so many friends that I didn't get invited to her wedding! :banghead:

The great news is that our work relationship is still wonderful, going out on after work outings is a lot of fun, and she has gotten me on a path of healthier living and losing weight.

Oh yeah... and she hasn't jeopardized my marriage!

Sorry, American culture is way too anal about loyalty and temptation!!! :razz:
Verminator

Postby Don't Blink » 27 May 13, 8:57 pm

Good deal :thumb:

and yes
Don't Blink

Postby Verminator » 16 Jun 13, 1:24 am

Thanks, Don't Blink. :mrgreen:

Given that her parents emigrated from Poland to the US, I guess that helps explain her "European" values. Her best friend and another coworker of mine is also of a similar descent. We need fewer uptight people with these values living in the US! :D
Verminator

Return to Quizzes, Quandaries and Questions