How many use Spotify

Songs, diddies, prank calls, .wav and mp3's

How many use Spotify

Postby sn00ze » 29 Aug 15, 8:20 pm

The music app Spotify. No point dropping any links if no one here uses it. I like it and use it now for over two years, just recently took the paid version which is not much different from the free one, however it does boost the bitrate up to 320 and no advertising . To be honest the advertising never was a problem with me, it was reasonable for the amount of use I get and the spots are short. You can listen offline also with the paid version. I can think of only one or two songs that was not available ..

https://open.spotify.com/track/6V9VCm1zOY2lGR80RehJ9i

:dance:
sn00ze

Re: How many use Spotify

Postby Don't Blink » 29 Aug 15, 9:14 pm

I have a spotify acct They just got access to AC/DC still no beatles. Been meaning to look at Google Music's selection to see if they are any better.

Not to happy with the new TOS http://www.wired.com/2015/08/cant-squat ... cy-policy/
Don't Blink

Postby sn00ze » 29 Aug 15, 9:34 pm

Hmmm, out of all my playlist I never actually tried to find any Beatles, I already have most of the albums from the Beatles that I do like and stored on an external drive. You would think with only two survivors left it would be easy to get the music, but then I don't know who owns the rights any longer, it's like all of Elvis Presley s music rights they were purchased by Michael Jackson years ago. I care nothing for any music recorded now for at least 30 years and would be hard pressed to think of one within that frame that I can remember liking.
sn00ze

Postby 420onthedot » 31 Aug 15, 1:32 pm

Have a Spotify acct too - don't use it much but my children do
Handle life like a dog... eat it , screw it, or just piss on it and walk away
420onthedot

Return to Audiophiles