I'm back

Songs, diddies, prank calls, .wav and mp3's

I'm back

Postby sn00ze » 08 Dec 15, 6:31 pm

:idea:

Just tick the fat guy=====use your browser backpage <--- to return back to Bit of Fun since the url won't do that automatically
sn00ze

Re: I'm back

Postby sn00ze » 08 Dec 15, 6:48 pm

:lol:

Looks like one of my old girlfriends

Tick image===use your browser backpage <--- to return back to Bit of Fun since the url won't do that automatically

sn00ze

Postby mugley » 09 Dec 15, 4:30 am

:lmao: good stuff, and I guess your former gf is popular with the lesbian crowd now
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby sn00ze » 09 Dec 15, 10:50 pm

mugley wrote::lmao: good stuff, and I guess your former gf is popular with the lesbian crowd now

Her hair is whiter than mine now :lol:

I found my backup videos but unfortunately they are showing a file descriptor error and none play or open . I didn't have time today but there might be a software that will repair what ever it is that they are afflicted with. The size of shows 0 on all the videos but yet the time to play is correct and it does show the actual size , so I think the software I used to burn them with must have had a bug and never finalized them. Regular files on the same disc are fine just the videos that are messed up. I lost hosting on two sites so I had to down all of them and try and save them and I thought I had nailed it but that's how it goes I guess. I have a morphing software for audio and want to try and use it to make new videos but I worked most of the afternoon trying to get my cheap headset and mike setup , the mike just isn't working for some reason and I suspect it is more win 7 than anything actually being wrong. Like Charlotte said Tomorrow is a new day.
sn00ze

Postby mugley » 10 Dec 15, 5:20 am

yep always tomorrow, my motto of late
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby Incognito » 10 Dec 15, 8:34 am

nice work
Incognito

Return to Audiophiles