Thanksgiving dinner

If it made you laugh share it with someone

Thanksgiving dinner

Postby mugley » 23 Nov 16, 1:45 pm

:lmao: :lmao:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rude, crude, and lewd


"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
User avatar
mugley
 
Posts: 31584
Joined: 13 Jul 08, 3:32 am
Location: Tarboro NC USA


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Lonestar » 26 Nov 16, 4:48 am

:lol:
Lonestar / EtoileSolitaire / Einsamerstern / EstrellaSolitaria / ОдинокаяЗвезда

* * * * * * * * * *

*PLEASE VISIT!* Lonestar Enterprises [click]
User avatar
Lonestar
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: 22 May 05, 2:29 pm
Location: Dallas, TX USA


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Angie G » 29 Nov 16, 11:57 am

I learned one thing over Thanksgiving. As soon as someone calls people snowflake or snowflakes they are about to say something stupid

I'll make a deal don't call me snowflake and I won't ask If you if you are cranky because you missed your nap
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Don't Blink » 29 Nov 16, 3:07 pm

Did someone take their life in their hands by calling you snowflake
User avatar
Don't Blink
 
Posts: 10758
Joined: 04 Sep 04, 10:53 pm
Location: Las Vegas


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby mugley » 29 Nov 16, 4:02 pm

To me, insulting someone in a discussion generally means you don't have much of an argument for your point, I try to stay away from doing that unless the other starts with the insults and really pisses me off, then its on lol
rude, crude, and lewd


"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
User avatar
mugley
 
Posts: 31584
Joined: 13 Jul 08, 3:32 am
Location: Tarboro NC USA


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby 420onthedot » 29 Nov 16, 10:37 pm

Angie G wrote:I'll make a deal don't call me snowflake and I won't ask If you if you are cranky because you missed your nap


I was not there but a snowflake is a thing of beauty :D





:run:
Handle life like a dog... eat it , screw it, or just piss on it and walk away
User avatar
420onthedot
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: 01 Nov 04, 12:19 am


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Angie G » 30 Nov 16, 7:37 pm

Don't Blink wrote:Did someone take their life in their hands by calling you snowflake


Everyone has one of those people in the family in this case you know who. Calling Sanders supporters snowflakes after he found that I had been pulling for Sanders - but I was nice about it I just left earlier than I planned too.
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Angie G » 30 Nov 16, 7:38 pm

420onthedot wrote:I was not there but a snowflake is a thing of beauty :D


no need to run

I'm not that sensitive to that stuff. The snowflake comments were directed towards me.
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Don't Blink » 30 Nov 16, 8:40 pm

Angie G wrote:
Don't Blink wrote:Did someone take their life in their hands by calling you snowflake


Everyone has one of those people in the family in this case you know who. Calling Sanders supporters snowflakes after he found that I had been pulling for Sanders - but I was nice about it I just left earlier than I planned too.



Sorry try to ignore him. No one agrees with what he says Text me
User avatar
Don't Blink
 
Posts: 10758
Joined: 04 Sep 04, 10:53 pm
Location: Las Vegas


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Angie G » 30 Nov 16, 11:35 pm

mugley wrote:To me, insulting someone in a discussion generally means you don't have much of an argument for your point


true of most, this is someone who likes to pontificate
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Dixie » 02 Dec 16, 10:40 am

Angie G wrote:Everyone has one of those people in the family .



Let them have it - stand up to him and tell them how you really feel. One of two things will happen; they will think before they speak or they will not speak to you again. I call that a win-win situation :mrgreen:
All I ask for is a rainy day in Georgia
User avatar
Dixie
 
Posts: 3662
Joined: 07 Sep 04, 5:27 am
Location: Hot Lanta


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby mugley » 02 Dec 16, 3:52 pm

my family must be very well mannered, we don't have these problems, only one that I can remember and that was over 15 years ago
rude, crude, and lewd


"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
User avatar
mugley
 
Posts: 31584
Joined: 13 Jul 08, 3:32 am
Location: Tarboro NC USA


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby Don't Blink » 02 Dec 16, 4:04 pm

All of the rancor at holiday get-togethers centers around one person. At least that's the way it is my immediate family.
User avatar
Don't Blink
 
Posts: 10758
Joined: 04 Sep 04, 10:53 pm
Location: Las Vegas


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby mugley » 02 Dec 16, 4:07 pm

yeah we do have different political opinions but we tend to discuss politics only in small like minded groups
rude, crude, and lewd


"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
User avatar
mugley
 
Posts: 31584
Joined: 13 Jul 08, 3:32 am
Location: Tarboro NC USA


Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Postby mugley » 23 Nov 17, 7:30 am

a leg in your hand will put a smile on your face :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rude, crude, and lewd


"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
User avatar
mugley
 
Posts: 31584
Joined: 13 Jul 08, 3:32 am
Location: Tarboro NC USA



Return to Funny Photos and Images



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests