Many wonderful T shirts

If it made you laugh share it with someone

Postby Blondie » 30 Mar 05, 11:05 pm

#2 - I want one of those
User avatar
Blondie
 
Posts: 802
Joined: 27 Jan 05, 4:10 pm
Location: Richmond


Postby Khaizerex » 31 Mar 05, 12:27 am

I want both the shirt that woman's wearing at the top and the woman herself on the bottom there...

I can read that top one, I have a friend who writes to me in those things often. I can read about half of what he writes, but compared to what's on the shirt, the shirt's cake.
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
User avatar
Khaizerex
 
Posts: 5112
Joined: 25 Dec 04, 9:20 pm
Location: in your dreams...


Postby ckretmsage » 31 Mar 05, 12:30 am

I think if you can read it ... ur a nerd...

lol.... which puts me into the nerd category!
Image
User avatar
ckretmsage
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Jan 05, 10:59 pm
Location: Canada


Postby Angie G » 31 Mar 05, 12:30 am

:lol: :lol:
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Postby Angie G » 31 Mar 05, 12:33 am

#1. If you can read this you really need to bet laid
User avatar
Angie G
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: 30 Aug 04, 2:46 pm
Location: Outerbanks


Postby Khaizerex » 31 Mar 05, 12:33 am

ckretmsage wrote:I think if you can read it ... ur a nerd...

lol.... which puts me into the nerd category!


I'd hardly call myself a nerd... In fact, I'm far from one.
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
User avatar
Khaizerex
 
Posts: 5112
Joined: 25 Dec 04, 9:20 pm
Location: in your dreams...


Postby ckretmsage » 31 Mar 05, 12:34 am

Khaizerex wrote:
ckretmsage wrote:I think if you can read it ... ur a nerd...

lol.... which puts me into the nerd category!


I'd hardly call myself a nerd... In fact, I'm far from one.


Psssst.. neither am I... its a joke.

:)
Image
User avatar
ckretmsage
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Jan 05, 10:59 pm
Location: Canada


Postby Khaizerex » 31 Mar 05, 12:38 am

I know. Well, at least I thought I knew.

I've personally never written anything with those numbers that replace letters though. I remember a time when I thought it was cool. Then it just got dull.
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
User avatar
Khaizerex
 
Posts: 5112
Joined: 25 Dec 04, 9:20 pm
Location: in your dreams...


Postby ckretmsage » 31 Mar 05, 12:41 am

Khaizerex wrote:I know. Well, at least I thought I knew.

I've personally never written anything with those numbers that replace letters though. I remember a time when I thought it was cool. Then it just got dull.


I completely agree.. I've never typed anything like that at all.. but I play a few online games.. so I see it all the time ... I personally hate, no despise.. the word ( im only typing this to show how much I hate it!) "pwnd".

Lol
Image
User avatar
ckretmsage
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Jan 05, 10:59 pm
Location: Canada


Postby Wytch » 31 Mar 05, 12:53 am

Pwnd ?

The one that I detest is PMSL .. ok.. what's up with that. Do people actually say "I pissed myself laughing"? Because if they do they must move in different circles from me.. thank feck.

Actually that whole l33t speak thing grates me, along with people who post on forums etc like they're sending a text message.
Resist Mediocrity
User avatar
Wytch
 
Posts: 693
Joined: 13 Oct 04, 12:17 am
Location: NZ


Postby ckretmsage » 31 Mar 05, 1:01 am

Pwnd = owned - I really don't like either....
Image
User avatar
ckretmsage
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Jan 05, 10:59 pm
Location: Canada


Postby Space Ghost » 31 Mar 05, 1:11 am

Wait a min while I get out my super secret decoder ring
User avatar
Space Ghost
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 07 Sep 04, 5:16 am


Postby Wytch » 31 Mar 05, 3:43 am

ckretmsage wrote:Pwnd = owned - I really don't like either....


Looks more like Pawned to me LOL
Resist Mediocrity
User avatar
Wytch
 
Posts: 693
Joined: 13 Oct 04, 12:17 am
Location: NZ


Postby ckretmsage » 31 Mar 05, 6:06 am

Wytch wrote:
ckretmsage wrote:Pwnd = owned - I really don't like either....


Looks more like Pawned to me LOL


I think I may have miss typed it.. i think its suppose to be a small p (so you get the o shape more)

so it would be pwnd

Silly kids.

:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
ckretmsage
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Jan 05, 10:59 pm
Location: Canada


Postby argylesox » 31 Mar 05, 8:28 am

syndicated computer columnist Kim Komando did her weekly column on leetspeak this past weekend. With two teenage sons I read it just 2 B in4md
User avatar
argylesox
 
Posts: 964
Joined: 03 Feb 05, 5:22 pm
Location: Indiana USA


Postby Wytch » 31 Mar 05, 3:32 pm

LOL..
I saw a site somewhere that would translate your posts into l33t speak.
Resist Mediocrity
User avatar
Wytch
 
Posts: 693
Joined: 13 Oct 04, 12:17 am
Location: NZ


Postby argylesox » 31 Mar 05, 3:48 pm

will that site also translate l33t into english??
User avatar
argylesox
 
Posts: 964
Joined: 03 Feb 05, 5:22 pm
Location: Indiana USA


Postby Wytch » 31 Mar 05, 4:58 pm

I doubt it would be compatible.. dont you? ;)
Resist Mediocrity
User avatar
Wytch
 
Posts: 693
Joined: 13 Oct 04, 12:17 am
Location: NZ


Postby Khaizerex » 31 Mar 05, 10:26 pm

argylesox wrote:will that site also translate l33t into english??


That'd be a great function that I would use all of the time.
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
User avatar
Khaizerex
 
Posts: 5112
Joined: 25 Dec 04, 9:20 pm
Location: in your dreams...


What's that you say

Postby Dave » 14 Apr 05, 11:46 pm

t-shirt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“ A slut shares their sexuality the way a philanthropist shares money — because they have a lot to share, because it makes them happy to share it, and because sharing makes the world a better place. ” :D
User avatar
Dave
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: 08 Sep 04, 9:02 am
Location: ECU


Postby argylesox » 15 Apr 05, 8:39 am

nice rack
"I need a lover who won't drive my crazy...
Some girl to thrill me and then go away..."
John Mellencamp (and argylesox)
User avatar
argylesox
 
Posts: 964
Joined: 03 Feb 05, 5:22 pm
Location: Indiana USA


Postby Dixie » 15 Apr 05, 11:03 am

Pfft
User avatar
Dixie
 
Posts: 3660
Joined: 07 Sep 04, 5:27 am
Location: Hot Lanta


Postby argylesox » 15 Apr 05, 1:38 pm

well, it is.
"I need a lover who won't drive my crazy...
Some girl to thrill me and then go away..."
John Mellencamp (and argylesox)
User avatar
argylesox
 
Posts: 964
Joined: 03 Feb 05, 5:22 pm
Location: Indiana USA


Postby Sting » 15 Apr 05, 1:47 pm

Pfft
Searching for that sweet little honey pot? Go to http://www.bitoffun.com
User avatar
Sting
 
Posts: 14645
Joined: 14 Jan 05, 4:01 pm
Location: Kalamazoo


PreviousNext

Return to Funny Photos and Images



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests