Trivial Complaints.

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

Re: Trivial Complaints.

Postby Ice Queen » 31 Aug 07, 7:41 am

admin wrote:
Ice Queen wrote:I hate my computer-it's slower than the slowest thing you could possibly immagine! :mad: It probaby has another virus that my antivirus cant find...duh! :crap:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Thank you Admin! You are such a goooood monkey! :cool: !
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby Melekkalbi » 27 Nov 07, 7:38 am

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

All of last week I've been running around, trying to match togheter my school schedule and I finally managed to make it work and guess what: this week they've thrown it all around again! :cussing:

Last week the teacher of international economics told us the 1 hour class of tuesday and the two hour class on thursday have been swapped, putting the bi-weekly test on tuesday, giving us two days less to study. Today I find out it has also been moved to 10.30 instead of 12.45. Meaning I missed it and am not allowed to make any mistakes in the next two test if I still want to pass. :bs:

Then I find out my costs calculation class has been moved from tuesday 3 o'clock to thursday 12, giving it an overlap with market data analyses. :banghead: Which wouldn't be much of a problem if I could just join an other class for that subject, however, this one is the only one which lets non-regular students (which haven't been assigned to this particular course) join, since somehow the classes are all to large. Wouldn't want poor teacher to have to raise his voice, now would we? :roll:

I feel like I spend more time organising my study then actually studying. :screwy: Also whenever I need to talk to a teacher (like this morning when I needed to find out if I could still make the test) they are not around. Gone home earlie or whatever it is they do (and don't say teaching, because I check their schedule; that's not it! :roll: ). Yet the government is inflating college and uni fees in order to fill the 1.1 billion shortage in teacher's wages. :bs: Which I understand completely, becuase leisure time can be so expensive. :bs:
Ok, I'm done. :blah:
http://www.projectaware.com - For a Free Generation
Melekkalbi

Postby cerina » 27 Nov 07, 3:41 pm

A big :hug: for Melek.
cerina

Postby Melekkalbi » 28 Nov 07, 8:58 am

:D Thankies! :hug: I feel better now. :clap:
Melekkalbi

Postby Pantomime-Horse » 29 Nov 07, 11:19 pm

I stood in the cold for 45 minutes because the bus driver fell asleep on his break (or something).

Also, I hate winter dry skin. My hands feel like lizard skin.
Pantomime-Horse

Postby Jack Flash » 30 Nov 07, 3:52 pm

I went Christmas shopping with my wife yesterday - I HATE shopping

Here are some suggestions for keeping it down to a tolreable level
1. Refuse to shop in a mall without a Borders, Barns and Nobel or a Bar. Head to the bar or coffee shop, get a paper, mag or book and wait a few days for her to call.

2. Remind her that she hasn't seen one of her friends in a long time, just in case there is still a chance you can get out of going.

3. Do a quick walk through and keep her moving. Don't let her stay in one place too long. This will help in getting out of going next time.

5. If you want really cut down on the shopping time, find a mall with a Hooters near by. Tell her to take as long as she wants, your going to have a beer and watch the game.

This year with so many people who have lost their jobs I said Let's buy "Made in America". She agreed but is having trouble finding stuff :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 30 Nov 07, 4:08 pm

Jack Flash wrote:This year with so many people who have lost their jobs I said Let's buy "Made in America". She agreed but is having trouble finding stuff :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

It would be cheaper if you bought America in Sterling, it's worth twice what the dollar is at the moment. :mrgreen:
cerina

Postby Melekkalbi » 06 Dec 07, 6:00 am

:banghead: They did it again! Cost calc moved to monday (yah, missed it) and int. econ. moved to 13.30 at which time I already have an appointment ......

.... and now I'm all confuzzled :(

cerina wrote:
Jack Flash wrote:This year with so many people who have lost their jobs I said Let's buy "Made in America". She agreed but is having trouble finding stuff :mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

It would be cheaper if you bought America in Sterling, it's worth twice what the dollar is at the moment. :mrgreen:

:cool: Buying stuff in America is getting so inviting at the moment..... there's this Emily Strange sweater I really want, but it's 70 euro. In America it's only 56 dollar, so about 38 euro. To bad there's such high import fees. :roll:
Melekkalbi

Postby cerina » 06 Dec 07, 2:36 pm

They really are messing you about, Melek. Term has been running long enough for them to have got their act together by now. :screwy:
cerina

Postby cerina » 06 Dec 07, 2:37 pm

Melekkalbi wrote: :cool: Buying stuff in America is getting so inviting at the moment..... there's this Emily Strange sweater I really want, but it's 70 euro. In America it's only 56 dollar, so about 38 euro. To bad there's such high import fees. :roll:

I've bought loads of stuff from America and never had to pay import charges on it, but maybe that is because I have bought through ebay or Amazon.
cerina

Postby fat_bastard » 11 Dec 07, 12:55 pm

I just perma-deleted the folder that contains all of my custom icons. :mad:
As if the fact that I'll have to change them all back individually again, the site I got the package from is down. :razz:
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 13 Dec 07, 8:00 am

There's a party tonight and I can't go because of my PMS and my best friend thinks that I mad at her for some reason because I won't go to the party with her tonight.I told her about my PMS and she doesn't believe me...Can't even move from the chair :( I'm sleepy, tired and....don't even know how I feel half of the time...I hate this!
Ice Queen

Postby Sting » 13 Dec 07, 5:31 pm

Sting gives IQ a hug and some warm tea.ImageImage
Searching for that sweet little honey pot? Go to http://www.bitoffun.com
Sting

Postby Ice Queen » 13 Dec 07, 5:35 pm

Yeeeyy!!!! You remembered that when I have a PMS I drink tea! Awwwwww! :love: :hug:
Ice Queen

Postby Sting » 13 Dec 07, 7:00 pm

Yes, I remembered my Queen.
Searching for that sweet little honey pot? Go to http://www.bitoffun.com
Sting

Postby breeze » 18 Dec 07, 6:48 am

I ate too much chocolate and now I'm sick. :( I promise I will not eat any more chocolate one whole........day. :( :banghead:
I was to a Chritmas exhibition and bought a lot. I'm not guilty :lmao: they are guilty, because they brought so many. :lmao: I can resist everything exept temptation. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby fat_bastard » 18 Dec 07, 7:12 am

I can sympathise with you, Breeze! :hug:

I wish people wouldn't leave cake and a gift box of maltesers around. :puke:
I'm suffering for it this morning. :?
fat_bastard

Postby breeze » 18 Dec 07, 7:26 am

Thank you FB, I feel better when somebody understands me. :lmao: :hug:
Now, before Christmas, there are too many temptations. :mrgreen:
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby mottie » 18 Dec 07, 7:58 am

Yeah, that chocolate will do me like that also. I haven't done that in a long time. Hope you feel better! :)
"Plain women know more about men than beautiful ones do." - Katharine Hepburn

mottie

Postby Ice Queen » 18 Dec 07, 10:20 am

At least you can eat chocolate, my doctor said if I want less menstrual cramps I mustn't eat chocolate 1 week before menstruation and 2 days when it "arrives" and no coffee also...And still when it arrives I take pills for 2 days because it hurts like hell. Sometimes it's shitty to be a woman...(every month is :? ) :banghead: :banghead:
Ice Queen

Postby fat_bastard » 18 Dec 07, 10:40 am

Wouldn't taking the contraceptive pill give you a months grace every so often?
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 18 Dec 07, 10:47 am

I don't take contraceptive pills.
Ice Queen

Postby fat_bastard » 18 Dec 07, 10:52 am

Fair enough. :)
I've just heard that some women with particularly painful periods take the pill every so often as it fools the body into thinking it's pregnant, therefore not breaking down the lining of the womb and such forth.
Of course prolonged use can cause damage, but once in a while is safe apparently. Though with new research into links with cancer I understand why you wouldn't want to.

Why am I telling you this?! You're a Chem- *cough* :eek: Studying medicine. :mrgreen:
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 18 Dec 07, 11:04 am

It's true about the pills, but I still wouldn't try.I don't want to mess up...I have a friend who got into troubles with it.Now she has her period on every 3 or 4 mounts...(She mixed 2 deferent pills on deferent basis) Of course I wouldn't mix anything like that...It's just....I like my painkillers better :D

And wrong again *cough* studying pharmacy.... Medicine and pharmacy here are 2 deferent colleges. :lol:

Ice Queen

PreviousNext

Return to This really Sucks