Youtube will make you stupid.

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

Youtube will make you stupid.

Postby fat_bastard » 02 Aug 07, 9:52 am

Occasionally browsing for music videos and microwave abuse, I see a ridiculous amount of brainless comments.
As far as I can see, the majority of youtube members consists of precocious little pukes with too much time and not enough homework.
I don't understand why, but most internet communities have a high percentage of 'web warriors', that essentially roll through forums trashing everyone and everything that they consider stupid.
I don't mind the kind that give their equals a taste of their own bitter medicine with wit and intelligence, but the usual suspects that haven't even taken the time to add a capital letter to the start of their crap really piss me off.

I think this must be the only forum that doesn't have this problem (Bar the Vara Vericose Vein wo/man), and is therefore the only one I go to now.
Anyhoo, I'm hoping to start a small collection of web trolls and egotists comments here.
Feel free to contribute your own. (Not necessarily from youtube.)
I'll try to add funny and ironic ones rather than just plain trolling.

roastedturkey (3 days ago) Marked as spam
okay queer
(Reply)

caricrim2008 (3 days ago) Marked as spam
-sigh- I love him, and his music! he's so friggin' hot man!
(Reply)

inlovewithnyc (4 days ago) Marked as spam
BT is hot...I had the pleasure of meeting him in Aspen, Colorado! What a sweetie!
(Reply)

BadAsh227 (4 days ago) Marked as spam
shut up queer
(Reply)

willingtobleed4u1132 (5 days ago) Marked as spam
He's hot!!!

I don't understand how that could benefit either party.
People like that should be beaten to death with their own keyboards. :twisted:
fat_bastard

Re: Youtube will make you stupid.

Postby cerina » 02 Aug 07, 4:30 pm

Ooh, I like this topic. I've found loads on my tours, now I can save them for you, FB. :mrgreen:
cerina

Postby fat_bastard » 03 Aug 07, 7:24 am

The more the merrier! :love:
fat_bastard

Postby fat_bastard » 06 Aug 07, 2:28 pm

Some bickering over an image that compared the Berlin wall and the Palestine/Israel wall.
There's always somebody to bring down the tone with "LOL PWNED" and such other brainless comments.

# haywire Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:08 pm

Ehi surely you’ve realised now that there’s no “good” or “bad” side. There are murderous Israelis as well as Palestinians.

Same with the Mexican wall. There are greedy fat racist Americans and there are Mexicans who just want a chance at a better life.

Learn some empathy.

# mats Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:16 pm

do you know who is buying these drugs you mention???? and who is making money out of it??? think about it…

# amousynon Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

supply and demand… of course the people selling them aren’t buying them too… and intermediaries on both sides get rich while the users/producers both get the raw deal (scuse the pun)

# Morgan Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Yeah walls are walls… Real clever. I love that in order to cling to your turd of a bumpersticker slogan, you have to totally overlook the purpose of a wall. Walls trapping people to enslave them is quite different from walls used to repel a people dedicated to your destruction.

Why don’t you just tear down the walls of your house? Why separate yourself? Or maybe you’re being literal and a wooden wall is somehow more humane than a brick one in your world. I have no idea the implications or extent of your irrational, trite, kneejerk response, and I would bet you don’t either.

# George Says:
July 26th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

LOL INTERNET FIGHT
fat_bastard

Return to This really Sucks