Tragedy

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

Tragedy

Postby Ice Queen » 16 Oct 07, 12:36 pm

A really good Macedonian pop singer died today in a car accident.His name was Tose Proeski and was only 26 :cry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To%C5%A1e_Proeski Apparently the driver fell asleep and hit the car in a really big truck. The biggest irony is that only the singer died and the other passengers-his menager and the driver are both physically OK but they're both in a huge shock.
The whole Balkan Peninsula is in mourning and today my contry named this day as a day of mourning. Noone won't work or go to school or watever. He was a really good singer, a humanitarian and a great person. I'm a bit shaken. :(
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Re: Tragedy

Postby mid_nite_poet » 16 Oct 07, 12:53 pm

That is such ashame... So young and he had his whole life ahead of him...Doesn't seem fair somehow.. :(
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby breeze » 16 Oct 07, 1:05 pm

I'm so sorry for him, Ice Queen. :(
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Lonestar » 16 Oct 07, 2:03 pm

I'm, so sorry to learn this, IQ. May his family, friends and fans be comforted in their time of mourning. :(
Lonestar / EtoileSolitaire / Einsamerstern / EstrellaSolitaria / ОдинокаяЗвезда

*PLEASE VISIT!* Lonestar Enterprises [click]
Lonestar

Postby Sting » 16 Oct 07, 3:16 pm

That does suck IQ. Having anyone you know of, and like, die a tragic and unexpected death like that sucks. The good die young and old farts like myself, who have no purpose in life, live on. Although I'm grateful it hardly seems fair.
Searching for that sweet little honey pot? Go to http://www.bitoffun.com
Sting

Postby Ice Queen » 16 Oct 07, 3:59 pm

Sting wrote: The good die young and old farts like myself, who have no purpose in life, live on. Although I'm grateful it hardly seems fair.

Don't say that :) Everyone has got a destany. His was terrible but he will forever live in our hearts! Anyway, he was asleep when the accident happened so he didn't feel any pain. I still feel terrible because he was so charming. RIP Toše!
Ice Queen

Postby Flight From Ashiya » 17 Oct 07, 2:21 pm

Some people aren't set to live long lives in this world,Ice Queen.They always say that it isn't the quantity of life you have but the quality of life!.Look at Steve Irwin,Jimi Hendrix or even our very own Dirtzinert.
I once knew a lady whom I talked to a lot for a couple of years on another message board-she died suddenly at the unbelievable age of 19 & when I was pm'ed with this news I was really upset because she radiated 'love of life' in her messages.
Fate is something ,prefixed,in my opinion.All anyone can do is enjoy every new day as it comes.
That pop star made his mark on the world & left it a slightly better place.
Please visit my retro-revival website:
http://www.freewebs.com/buyonegetnonefree
-newly updated!
Flight From Ashiya

Postby Ice Queen » 17 Oct 07, 6:38 pm

Thanks guys! And thanks FFA! I still feel like part of my heart has died.Today was his funeral and people from the whole country and from the whole Balkan came to say good buy.He was so charming! Every time I turn the radio on, they're playing his songs and it makes me feel...angry and sad at the same time. At the Macedonian Embassy people light candles and I went there with my best friend to say good buy to him(we were writing our thoughts in the Book of Grief). And we had to wait for an hour to get to the book because there were so many people.And everyone there were crying for him and we couldn't stop our tears either.And I guess...it was his fate... You're right FFA-we should enjoy every new day as it comes!

Sorry if I made you feel down guys!
Ice Queen

Postby Sting » 17 Oct 07, 7:13 pm

We just hope that you will feel better, soon IQ. :angel:
Searching for that sweet little honey pot? Go to http://www.bitoffun.com
Sting

Return to This really Sucks