Every Day Is The Same

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

Every Day Is The Same

Postby RoseRed » 15 Feb 11, 5:29 pm

Does anyone else apart from me hate this? I can even predict what is going to happen, it's so depressing. Probably because I hate my job so much.
RoseRed

Re: Every Day Is The Same

Postby Spirit of Desire » 15 Feb 11, 6:53 pm

I do sometimes feel like things are becomming a bit predictable and a bit boring.

But im not wishing for a landmine in my bathroom or anything.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Spirit of Desire

Postby RoseRed » 27 Feb 11, 11:22 am

Things are looking up. :)

It's just I hate my job so much; it is really depressing me and I hate getting up in the morning. I am looking for a new job, though. Ahh well that's life.
RoseRed

Postby Jack Flash » 27 Feb 11, 11:51 am

RoseRed wrote:Every Day Is The Same

Know what you mean :? Each Day I:

Wake up and make my own coffee because I can't get anyone else to wake up at 4:30 AM

Walk on the beach, find a hygienically challenged , hungover woman, needing mental services - give her db's phone number.

Slave at the computer for a while

Go to one of the local watering holes for lunch and a cold beer, find a Phyllis Diller look-a-like lush - give her mugley's phone number.

Slave at the computer some more

Eat something - don't always know what it is, but I eat it anyway so I don't have to argue about it.

Go for an evening stroll, find a whacked out, old hippy (usually panhandling) - give him MNP's phone number and some change.

Take off my Cupid suit

Go to bed

So Rose, just in case I find any homeless drun... :mrgreen: er ..ah good looking hunks on the beach - what's your phone number? :angel:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby RoseRed » 27 Feb 11, 1:35 pm

:love:
RoseRed

Postby mid_nite_poet » 27 Feb 11, 1:44 pm

Sure!!!!!!.....Rose gets the handsome hunks and all I get is some whacked out, old hippy.. It's not fair I tell you..It's not fair.. :lmao:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Jack Flash » 27 Feb 11, 1:50 pm

:mrgreen: Got to get rid of them some how - they seem to congregate here

Oh and these good looking hunks that the girls go crazy over :shhh: Don't tell Rose but they're not looking for women
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby RoseRed » 27 Feb 11, 2:00 pm

Lmao, you're cheering me up.

I just had a nap and it's made my day quicker which means it's almost time for work. :(
RoseRed

Postby Don't Blink » 07 Apr 11, 9:47 pm

Jack Flash wrote:Walk on the beach, find a hygienically challenged , hungover woman, needing mental services - give her db's phone number

Ah ah so that's how they find me :?
Don't Blink

Postby cerina » 13 Apr 11, 6:13 pm

You can't say he doesn't think about you, DB. He has your best interests at heart. :mrgreen:
cerina

Postby ScornedVixen » 19 May 11, 5:45 am

I discovered something a few months back that has changed my whole life. What I have learned is that you alone are the master of your life. By stating you hate your job, routine etc you are actually attracting more and more of the same thing. Change it. State you love your job, you love the routine, appreciate the small things, feel the gratitude, before long you will attract the job you love, the routine you love and be so much happier for it.

An example, I used to hate driving my son to and from school when his taxi was unavailable, it was so bad having to manoeuvre with shitheads on the road, bad drivers, miles upon miles of tailbacks. Since I switched thoughts of dwelling upon what was wrong, to what was right, repeating to myself "free flowing traffic and kind considerate drivers on the road. Beautiful weather (rain or sun), free flowing traffic and kind considerate drivers on the road. Beautiful trees" over and over.

Guess what?

I have yet to be stuck in traffic jams. Drivers move to the appropriate lanes, very thoughtful as to let me overtake when need. It has been an absolute joy to drive my son to and from school. Just change the way you think, express gratitude, feel it and it will be done.

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Postby cerina » 19 May 11, 5:02 pm

It's interesting you say that, Vix. I noticed many years ago that as soon as I cross the Severn Bridge coming into Wales, the drivers seem to use the motorway properly. Maybe that now happens because I noticed on one occasion and now expect it. :mrgreen:
cerina

Postby ScornedVixen » 21 May 11, 4:44 am

There you go! Mark has started to realise a few examples of when things went wrong and the chain Of things going wrong started. You're late, you think it, then it attracts further things that are late, the bus, train being delayed, queues etc etc. It's amazing!!

Xx

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Return to This really Sucks