It doesn't really suck...

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

It doesn't really suck...

Postby ScornedVixen » 06 Mar 14, 8:32 am

...but it sucks all the same!

Five years ago, my best friend asked me for my opinion about her husband.

Yep, yep, yep mind my own business, if I've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all, yeah yeah I know...

...but back then...Miss Know it All decided that her best friend needed few home truths and told her that her precious husband was a jealous hate filled freak of a man who was so controlling and manipulative of her friendship with me. He drove a wedge and firmly lodge it within our friendship.

she told me once that her husband told her she had left a tap on in the bathroom, and she became paranoid that she was losing her marbles, I told her it was probably his way of implying she couldn't cope with life without him, she needed him to look after her etc etc.

He was 55 when she married him, she was just 23ish.

I really did think then (and now but heck I've learned by now to shut up!) that he was jealous of our friendship because I had two children then, and she was finding out through our emails and visit that children are a blessing ( :lmao: ) to have. Sure they have their moments, but disregard the stupid stray legos for a minute, they are lovely, articulated, funny, inspiring and so so loving. Sure you get morons bringing up their children to be louts, bullies, assholes and whatnots. But with your own, if you nurture properly, they are an asset (how much can you sell one child for? Not that I would want to but one more fucking stray lego....) to behold.

He refused to have any children and kept putting her off, she didn't want any children when she met him, times changed and she felt the maternal longing pulling ever so strongly....

So, after 5 years, I have simmered down in opinion, I have learned that it's none of my business, I have revalued those who contributed (including you Cerina and Mugley) to my life, so...

....I emailed her to offer an olive branch. She has her own business that I emailed via....

..... I explained why I blew up and told her my opinion about her husband, I apologised with utmost sincerity....

...and heard nothing...

....which is odd....

....considering....

....she preached to me about the art of forgiving....

....and hasn't....

....maybe she is leaving it for several days to let me stew....

....what kind of holier than thou person does it?....

....maybe I should have left it as it were....

....cos....

....I am freaking well simmering!! :banghead:

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Re: It doesn't really suck...

Postby mugley » 06 Mar 14, 11:29 am

:hug: and since this is a female you are talking about, I have no clue as to why she does anything she does, sorry
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby cerina » 07 Mar 14, 12:49 pm

There is another possibilty ... that her husband is so controlling that he monitors all her emails and either deleted it before she saw it or told her she couldn't reply to you.
cerina

Postby Jack Flash » 07 Mar 14, 3:13 pm

blame it on the guy - that's what most women do ;)
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby ScornedVixen » 10 Mar 14, 9:57 am

mugley wrote::hug: and since this is a female you are talking about, I have no clue as to why she does anything she does, sorry

Man that makes me feel heck of a lot better, us two peas in a pod baffled and bamboozled :alc:

cerina wrote:There is another possibilty ... that her husband is so controlling that he monitors all her emails and either deleted it before she saw it or told her she couldn't reply to you.

:wtf: why didn't I think of that? :idea: possibly because I never ever thought she would still be with that :screwy: tune!

Jack Flash wrote:blame it on the guy - that's what most women do ;)

Too right! It's your fault! :assbeat:

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Return to This really Sucks