Benjamin Franklin and George Washington walk into a bar

Not all the political jokes are already in office

Benjamin Franklin and George Washington walk into a bar

Postby Jack Flash » 23 Jan 17, 12:46 pm

Benjamin Franklin and George Washington walk into a bar and sit down next to Trump.

Franklin turns to Trump and says: "I do not believe you understand the value of liberty, my good fellow."

Trump turns to Franklin and gives him a $100 dollar bill and says: "Of course I do. Money rules this world, Mr. Franklin. That's all I need to know!" Trump taps Franklin's portrait on the bill. "Now leave me alone!" Franklin scoffs at the gesture and walks out the bar.

Washington is shocked and loudly exclaims: "Sir, you shall not simply buy liberty! Our country was founded on the notion that liberty ought not to be controlled by the purse! I would have you know..."

Trump cuts off Washington after flipping through his wallet and says: "Who the hell are you?"
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Re: Benjamin Franklin and George Washington walk into a bar

Postby Dixie » 23 Jan 17, 9:11 pm

Be careful where you tell Trump jokes, the snowflakes don't seem to have a sense of humor.

Ironic isn't it? I have listened to Clinton jokes and laughed, I have listened to Bush jokes and laughed, I have listened to Obama jokes and laughed; but tell a trump joke and all hell breaks loose.
All I ask for is a rainy day in Georgia
Dixie

Postby Don't Blink » 23 Jan 17, 11:54 pm

Hopefully they will calm down because making fun of presidents is a time-honored tradition in the United States
Don't Blink

Postby mugley » 24 Jan 17, 12:01 am

dpends on the joke to me, some jokes are funny and then some are just mean spirited and not funny to me, no matter who they are about

have to be careful about Obama jokes, doesn't take much to get you called racist
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Return to Political Humor