True Love

Lifes ups and downs are better when shared

True Love

Postby tsr » 06 Mar 11, 9:08 am

Since the beginning of time the age old question what is true love?? How does one recognize true love?? The following anwser I truely believe tells it all!!
=======================================================================================================================

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” —I Corinthians 13:4-8a :angel:
tsr

Re: True Love

Postby mid_nite_poet » 06 Mar 11, 10:25 am

:thumb:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Ice Queen » 08 Mar 11, 7:40 am

I like this one more:

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

And

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby mugley » 10 Mar 11, 6:55 pm

so when does the sex come in? :scratch:

seriously, those are all some very good words to remember and use as guides for life
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby benj39 » 18 Aug 11, 4:16 am

I love the Song of Songs, it truely is the most beautiful and lyrical part of the bible!
I cited a passage on my wife's birthday card and she went gaga about it :love: If I had known that a card would suffice to satisfy her ... But she also got the watch she had been craving for for months and months :scratch:
benj39

Return to Of Interest to Couples