Laughter is indeed the best medicine

I feel good - just like I knew that I would

Postby mid_nite_poet » 17 Jan 08, 1:36 am

The old adage has been backed up by a recent study. Findings show that people with a good sense of humor and a propensity to laugh may be less likely to develop heart disease when compared to aggressive, antisocial personalities.
So go ahead, laugh and make others laugh.
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Re: Laughter is indeed the best medicine

Postby Jack Flash » 23 Jan 08, 2:13 pm

1. Become aware of the benefits of humor. Adopting a humorous outlook involves a change in attitude and behavior.
2. Avoid inappropriate humor. This humor that can be offensive to others. Humor should not be divisive.
3. Get to know what amuses you and what feels comfortable for you. Only share jokes or stories that you think are really funny - be genuine.
4. Keep a file of humorous anecdotes, stories, jokes, and Cartoons.
5. Be a risk taker and start using humor. Work humor into your daily routine.
6. Surround yourself with people who have a humorous, positive outlook, and most of all, learn to laugh at yourself.
7. Allow yourself to be silly.
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby breeze » 24 Jan 08, 3:35 pm

:roll: :roll: Aaaaa :scratch: Well, :scratch: excuse me.... :roll: were do all these topics come from? Are they new?
Some of them are posted few days ago. I see these posts only today. And not only today, but NOW. :lmao: :lmao:
Now, I'm thinking it is something wrong with my perception, I saw speed trains on TV, now new topics :lmao: :lmao:
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby mid_nite_poet » 24 Jan 08, 4:55 pm

They are all new Breeze, so don't fear..Your not losing your mind :lmao:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby admin » 24 Jan 08, 5:07 pm

breeze wrote::roll: :roll: Aaaaa :scratch: Well, :scratch: excuse me.... :roll: were do all these topics come from? Are they new?
Some of them are posted few days ago. I see these posts only today. And not only today, but NOW. :lmao: :lmao:
Now, I'm thinking it is something wrong with my perception, I saw speed trains on TV, now new topics :lmao: :lmao:

Have a nice big chunk of chocolate and get your husband to give you a neck massage - everything will be ok :lmao:
You do not need to conform to this forum - This forum will conform to you.
admin

Return to To your Health