Safety In The Garage

It's my Castle. Try to stay out of the dungen.

Safety In The Garage

Postby mid_nite_poet » 26 Jan 08, 12:51 am

Safety in the garage

1. Install a smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector.
2. Mark poisonous products. Make sure these products have child-resistant caps and are stored on a high shelf or in a locked cabinet.
3. Mount a fire extinguisher and stocked first-aid kit and make sure every member of the family knows how to use them.
4. Have your garage door service regularly; it probably is the largest and heaviest moving object in your house.
5. Make sure the shelving units are properly secured to the wall and are not overloaded.
6. If there is an appliance with a pilot light, do not store gasoline or any flammable liquids
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Re: Safety In The Garage

Postby anderson02 » 23 Feb 13, 2:42 am

your all tips are very nice for making your garage safe and the alarms system is also very nice option but I also want to add one thing more here, must install the security cameras here in the garage because I have lost my car from Garage and when my company ask for any evidence then I didn't have any thing for them. so you people must install cameras and any alarm in your car too.

ONE STOP SHOP for timber & fencing
anderson02

Return to Home Sweet Home