Ants

It's my Castle. Try to stay out of the dungen.

Ants

Postby ScornedVixen » 15 May 09, 1:16 pm

No matter how clean my house is, them blasted things find their way in my house, I've now since found out that the children had spilled their squash, dried it out but not wash it, hence the lucky ant then left some kind of a trail for the others to come aboard the gravy train, despite the kitchen and living room floor being washed prior to them coming in. I've killed the ones that came each time I seen them, but they still come.

I've done my research and now know that it doesn't matter if you kill them on sight, there will always be others coming in for a feast where there are none. In my ventures to the research department, the easiest way to kill off a colony of ants, is to get some borax, put them in with some water and boil them. Reduce to a thick paste and put them on a cardboard paper to a place where you most see ants, this will mean lots more ants coming in as they can't get enough of the stuff, but don't despair, the more they eat the better it is for you, because borax kills them, right down to the queen and hey presto, no more ants!

Vix

There's nothing remotely interesting or cool about me.
How cool and interesting was that?!

ScornedVixen

Re: Ants

Postby Jack Flash » 15 May 09, 1:20 pm

I read once about a colony of humans that were living for, and devoted the queen :lmao: :run:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Postby cerina » 15 May 09, 2:38 pm

Jack Flash wrote:I read once about a colony of humans that were living for, and devoted the queen :lmao: :run:

:assbeat:
cerina

Postby mid_nite_poet » 15 May 09, 3:23 pm

:laughingup: :lmao: :lmao: Give him another one cerina :lmao:
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby cerina » 15 May 09, 4:27 pm

Okay. :mrgreen:

:assbeat:
cerina

Return to Home Sweet Home