opps

Funny videos, Art videos, Music videos and more

Postby Dave » 16 Jan 05, 11:18 am

They are making things difficult for you by not letting you link from a forum :(

So I down loaded the movies and posted them for you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave

Postby Khaizerex » 16 Jan 05, 12:56 pm

The slide's very impressive... Though I'd never do something like that w/ my car.

However, that crash... wow, OUCH!
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
Khaizerex

Postby Dave » 16 Jan 05, 1:04 pm

The funny thing was that the chute deployed after the crash, too late to be of use.
Dave

Postby Khaizerex » 16 Jan 05, 1:05 pm

Nod, I saw that too, it looked funny at the moment, but then I watched the rest of the vehicle being torn apart and forgot about it.

Was this car under testing?
I live in your head, I can be found in your dreams. Rest peacefully, I will guard over you.
Khaizerex

Postby Dave » 16 Jan 05, 1:11 pm

Looks like a speed run. The driver cage was intact so I imagine he was all right
Dave

Postby Khaizerex » 16 Jan 05, 1:17 pm

I don't really know what the insides of that car looks like, like what kind of safety equipment is installed to prevent the driver from like dying or smashing his head open--which I realize, is the same thing--but even with all of the protection, I wouldn't want to be rolled onto my head and sliding for like half a mile. It still looks pretty bad.

Would a pressure-detecting testing dummy do the job, or does it have to be a person in there?
Khaizerex

Postby Dave » 16 Jan 05, 1:58 pm

Khaizerex wrote:Would a pressure-detecting testing dummy do the job, or does it have to be a person in there?

No, It’s a speed run. Look at the bottom of the car when it flips, everything has been aerodynamically streamlined; no muffler, no driveshaft, no brake lines, no protruding features at all.
Dave

Postby Khaizerex » 16 Jan 05, 6:46 pm

hmm...

Okay, that works.

You're very observant, Cool Dave.

I just saw the crash myself really, and not much else.
Khaizerex

Postby messylaura » 17 Jan 05, 3:38 pm

i'm actully a panel beater by trade so i know a hell of a lot about vehicle destuction , the actual roll wasn't that bad and the roll cage did its job very well , definatly a speed run
Of course i can drop a raw egg onto concrete without breaking it.
messylaura

Postby Khaizerex » 17 Jan 05, 7:45 pm

cool :cool: .

Thanks.
Khaizerex

Return to Funny Videos and Creative Clips