Doctor's advice on Trumpcare v Obamacare: 'Don't get sick!'

Funny videos, Art videos, Music videos and more

Postby Jack Flash » 15 Mar 17, 4:24 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39270940

Donald Trump campaigned on a promise to “repeal and replace” Obamacare. Now the Republicans have come up with a new healthcare plan, which is dividing people across America.

Starting at 1:46 :roll:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Re: Doctor's advice on Trumpcare v Obamacare: 'Don't get sick!'

Postby mugley » 15 Mar 17, 5:45 pm

on the dividing, you have remember that some people wouldn't like anything he does no matter what it is, if he cured every one of their problems some would still bitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rude, crude, and lewd

"I shall stay the way I am because I do not give a damn. "
mugley

Postby Angie G » 15 Mar 17, 8:25 pm

Don't people realize that emergency rooms are not free? Somebody has to pay the bill. That emergency rooms only stabilize a patient rather than provide a cure, then send them on their way? That emergency rooms are the most expensive way to treat a person and provides no preventative care?

This is something I really really don't understand about America!
Angie G

Postby Jack Flash » 16 Mar 17, 12:09 pm

I don't understand either. We have the most expensive Healthcare in the world. Sure we offer premium care for those who have money, but for 99.9% of the population, healthcare in the United States is ineffective. Even people who receive health insurance through their employers are battling ridiculous co-payments and deductibles.

Why? Because the health care monopolies spend a lot of money to influence politicians. They also spend a lot of money to influence public opinion. That is why we continually shoot ourselves in the collective foot when it comes to providing healthcare options for the population.

One solution that I heard recently and liked was to offer a basic level of care for everyone ( single-payer) and then allow people to purchase policies that cover private room in a hospital, or other premium services. There are a lot of good suggestions out there. Cutting off medical care to a portion of the population is not one of the good suggestions.

What we have now is not working for the patient's. Service providers and big Pharma are getting rich as hell and we can't afford the bill.
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
Jack Flash

Return to Funny Videos and Creative Clips