#%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 02 Mar 11, 3:39 pm

No, Anonymous Coward, not always!
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 03 Apr 11, 4:13 am

A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Lonestar » 03 Apr 11, 10:59 am

Ice Queen wrote:A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:

Calm before the storm? :angel: :hug: :love:
Lonestar / EtoileSolitaire / Einsamerstern / EstrellaSolitaria / ОдинокаяЗвезда

* * * * * * * * * *

*PLEASE VISIT!* Lonestar Enterprises [click]
User avatar
Lonestar
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: 22 May 05, 2:29 pm
Location: Dallas, TX USA


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jack Flash » 03 Apr 11, 12:20 pm

Ice Queen wrote:A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:



Have you gained weight? . . . Mugley told me to say that :angel: :run: :hiding:

:D
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
User avatar
Jack Flash
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: 06 Sep 04, 8:30 pm
Location: At the beach


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 03 Apr 11, 2:12 pm

Lonestar wrote:
Ice Queen wrote:A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:

Calm before the storm? :angel: :hug: :love:


Haha, don't know! :scratch:

Jack Flash wrote:
Ice Queen wrote:A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:



Have you gained weight? . . . Mugley told me to say that :angel: :run: :hiding:

:D


:laughingup: Actually I've lost some and I'm trying to gain weight not lose it! :scratch: So for once mugley didn't make you say something bad. :rotflmao:
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jack Flash » 03 Apr 11, 2:25 pm

another good plan down the dumper :cussing:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
User avatar
Jack Flash
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: 06 Sep 04, 8:30 pm
Location: At the beach


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 03 Apr 11, 3:08 pm

Ahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha I knew it was youuuuuuuuu!!! :hug:
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 04 Apr 11, 4:47 am

Lonestar wrote:
Ice Queen wrote:A quiet PMS....Nothing happens...No crying, no yelling, no nerves...Something must be wrong with me! :scratch: :lmao:

Calm before the storm? :angel: :hug: :love:



Yes! Today I wanna kick someone! HARD!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR! :whip: :tard:
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cerina » 13 Apr 11, 1:37 pm

Is it safe to come out of hiding yet? Image
User avatar
cerina
 
Posts: 55709
Joined: 14 Jul 05, 8:17 pm
Location: Thuththex by the Thea (female)


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 14 Apr 11, 2:36 am

Yes! :sunny:
Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Jack Flash » 14 Apr 11, 9:08 am

NO !!

it's a trick :run:
Life is just a "Bit of Fun" . . . Google it
User avatar
Jack Flash
 
Posts: 16871
Joined: 06 Sep 04, 8:30 pm
Location: At the beach


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ice Queen » 14 Apr 11, 2:37 pm

:laughingup: No, it's not I swear!! :lmao: :lmao:






Image
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
User avatar
Ice Queen
 
Posts: 8658
Joined: 26 Aug 06, 9:41 pm
Location: North Pole


Re: #%&@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cerina » 14 Apr 11, 3:05 pm

You should be okay for a couple of weeks, Jack. :mrgreen:
User avatar
cerina
 
Posts: 55709
Joined: 14 Jul 05, 8:17 pm
Location: Thuththex by the Thea (female)


Previous

Return to Ice Queen's Icebox



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests