Trivial Complaints.

It really bites the big one - vent you'll feel better

Trivial Complaints.

Postby fat_bastard » 27 Jul 07, 10:21 am

An open topic for people who just have to complain about something not worthy of a devoted thread.
Anything from your car not starting up to a plane crashing into your house.

I suppose the latter deserves its own thread, but it's a matter of opinion.  :mrgreen:

Whine away!

My first complaint is that I've been downloading a file (158mb), and it's currently been 2 hours. It's still only 3/4 downloaded.
I'm starting to feel really quite frustrated here, as I'm scared to do anything that will crash the PC.
It's taking 2 hours because I refuse to pay a tight fisted file host site 1 measly pound for a file I may not really want.
So, instead of downloading from a local mirror, I have to download from New York.
Thanks a fucking bunch.
:razz:
fat_bastard

Postby Lynniescot » 27 Jul 07, 11:33 am

My complaint is that even though I got paid for this I have to dog sit and babysit on Sunday. It means I can't go out to a party Saturday night nor can I go to a friends BBQ on Sunday. I'm right fucked off.
Lynniescot

Location: In the pool, no wait, on my bike...no wait...running! WTF?

Postby Dirtzinert » 27 Jul 07, 4:00 pm

I fail to see the problem...take the dog with you, and tell everybody it's your date!  

The litter feller might not care for the party, but bet he will love the BB-Q!
'Let's throw caution to the wind and make plans for EVERYTHING!'
Dirtzinert

Postby Napper » 27 Jul 07, 5:32 pm

They're out there.  At the gates to our work.  Pickets. Pickets with whistles. Grown men. With little whistles. Whistling at anyone and everyone who goes through the gates.

If their kids blew whistles like that at home they'd confiscate them for being a nuisance.

11.18pm as I write this and they're standing at the gates. With their little whistles.

In the rain.

Arseholes.

I'm returning to work tomorrow.

Arseholes.
Napper

Postby cerina » 28 Jul 07, 8:00 am

:dontknow: Sad, sad, sad.
cerina

Postby breeze » 28 Jul 07, 9:19 am

Oh, Napper, relax they will leave. :D If this can confort you, we have two new neighbours,one below and one next to us. They both renovate their apartments. :banghead:
That's not all. :D They begun to renovate also the whole block, stairs and walls. :banghead:
And, of course that's not all. The block change it's heating sistem and around 20 people are escavating in our courtyard. They made such big holes we think they hope to find some treasure there. :D   :D
And all those workers are  hammering, knocking, breaking walls, etc. It's a pleasure. :D   :D
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby fat_bastard » 28 Jul 07, 12:53 pm

My coconut bra keeps falling off. :(
fat_bastard

Postby admin » 28 Jul 07, 3:24 pm

fat_bastard wrote:My coconut bra keeps falling off.   :(

you re not suppose to wear it on your head
You do not need to conform to this forum - This forum will conform to you.
admin

Postby admin » 28 Jul 07, 3:33 pm

Napper wrote:They're out there.  At the gates to our work.  Pickets. Pickets with whistles. Grown men. With little whistles. Whistling at anyone and everyone who goes through the gates.

If their kids blew whistles like that at home they'd confiscate them for being a nuisance.

11.18pm as I write this and they're standing at the gates. With their little whistles.

In the rain.

Arseholes.

I'm returning to work tomorrow.

Arseholes.

This past winter a strike was on at the local Goodyear plant. A local coffee shop started delivering hot chocolate to the picketers as a good will gesture.   As it turned out the hot chocolate was laced with ex-lax ( a laxative).  It wasn't enough to be obvious, just enough to make them uncomfortable.
You do not need to conform to this forum - This forum will conform to you.
admin

Postby missm3 » 29 Jul 07, 12:49 am

my house is a mess and my bf sick , i havent finished my studys for my work and i am a week and a half behind on my programming, only because i fucken hate paper work that will be fied away and no one will ever read it so i cant see the point in having to do it for work im fucken sick of paper work!!!!!! :x
'' It is better to debate an important matter without settling it, then to settle it without debating it ''
missm3

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 8:50 am

I'm having trouble with eating   :?  I can't think of eating and when I do it makes me sick! I already lost 2 kg which is very bad cos every kg is very important to me.I lost my appetite and don't know what to do about it. :(   :cry:
If you think my eyes are beautiful, it's because they're looking at you.
Ice Queen

Postby fat_bastard » 29 Jul 07, 9:08 am

Is it more psychological or physical?
Either way, you should probably consult a doctor.

Would there have been anything that would give you a negative attitude to food, subconscious or not? :?
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 9:18 am

I went to see a doctor few mounts ago when I had the same problem, and physicaly-I'm OK(just look very skinny-my constitution is like that-small...my mom was the same as me.)And psychologicaly I'm OK too, the doctor lost his nerves when he couldn't find anything wrong with me, so in the end he told me to leave or else... :lol:

And ...well...I'm thinking about something...but I will sound really stupid to talk about it, cos it's not very serious...(worryng about all kinds of stuff) :roll:   :?
Ice Queen

Postby fat_bastard » 29 Jul 07, 9:24 am

You don't have to write it on the forum for all to see, but maybe if you just wrote it down on a piece of paper and confronted it.
I imagine if you're suppressing a feeling that's trying to establish itself, that would probably contribute to your lack of appetite.
Just try to evaluate whatever is on your mind and explore it.
Failing that, just stare at it for a while, and maybe something will click into place. :)
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 9:29 am

Thanks FB! My diary is right next to me, how can I not think of it? :roll: I might ask for an advise later if I don't work it out... :)
Ice Queen

Postby fat_bastard » 29 Jul 07, 10:02 am

I hope all works out for you. :hug:
fat_bastard

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 10:36 am

Awww, thanks! :D
Ice Queen

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 11:45 am

I LOVE MY MOM!!!!

:hug:  : :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just called her and told her everything and she gave me a great advise and now I feel better....I need to eat now, excuse me! :D   :D :D :D :D :D
Ice Queen

Postby cerina » 29 Jul 07, 1:14 pm

Enjoy your meal, IQ. Mum's are a wnderful invention.   :mrgreen:

:hug:
cerina

Postby breeze » 29 Jul 07, 2:30 pm

Maybe you are in love, Ice Queen? :roll:   :roll: :D :D
I'm a fan of Bit of Fun.
breeze

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 4:56 pm

Actually, all that was a false alarm, breeze! Today, I said something that probably made him to not like me anymore and the saddest part is that I want him not to like me, because I thought that I liked him but I don't, and today I think I broke his heart but deep down I think I did the right thing...I'm cruel-I know, but if you knew the whole story you would understand me.
Ice Queen

Postby mid_nite_poet » 29 Jul 07, 5:07 pm

You have to do what is right for you and if you think deep down that you made the right choice, then you have.. Always trust your instincts.. they are never wrong.. :)
Silence and smile are two powerful words. Smile is the way to solve many problems and Silence is the way to avoid many problems
mid_nite_poet

Postby Ice Queen » 29 Jul 07, 5:11 pm

Thanks, MNP! :)
Ice Queen

Re: Trivial Complaints.

Postby cerina » 04 Aug 07, 2:48 pm

I hate my neighbours. :cussing:

They are having a barbeque, the wind is blowing the smoke and smell into my lounge and they haven't invited me. So, I've had to shut the doors to be able to breathe. :banghead:
cerina

Next

Return to This really Sucks