Sharing Humor, Beauty and Art
The future is here, y'all. And it's available in burlap and reclaimed barn wood. If you want something say please, and if you get it say thank you, and for goodness sake ya'll mind your manners.
This humorous parody follows a stereo typical narcissistic Youtuber, as they find a homeless person, donate one whole dollar to help them get back on their feet, meanwhile documenting the event in detail for their channel.
The oldest surviving love poem till date is written in a clay tablet from the times of the Sumerians around 3500 BC.
A woman at dinner with friends dares to bring up the sexual misconduct allegations against Aziz Ansari. All of a sudden a hushed Tone comes across the dinner conversation, because no one really wants to talk about the me to movement
Contestants compete on What Even Matters Anymore, hosted by Veronica Elders (Jessica Chastain). It seems our current Chief of Staff is able to brush off just about any crisis, and this is driving some people up the wall.
Just bought a new German electric car. It's a Voltswagen.
An optometrist is running for mayor. He has a clear vision for the city.
Some people make funeral pottery to urn a living.
I lost the worm from my hook, but continued to fish unabaited.
I always take the high road… because the colors are more psychedelic and sometimes you see a unicorn.
A cool prank using a smartphone. A black woman gets really freaked out and loses her cool, and her hair, over this spider trick.
A humorously edited parody of an advertisement for 'Echo'.
In 1993, a police officer in San Francisco called Bob Geary was the subject of a local referendum on whether he should be allowed to carry a ventriloquist's dummy called Brendan O'Smarty with him while on foot patrol. He won by a narrow margin, and continued patrolling with the puppet.
Humorous video open overly excited person trying to deal with a stray dog on his front porch.
Upset when he finds out his girlfriend has been cheating on him, that is not the worst of it.
1. As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday and employees will receive their cards in two weeks.
(This was the winning quote from Fred Dales at Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, Washington.)
2. What I need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter. (Lykes Lines Shipping)
3 How long is this Beta guy going to keep testing our stuff? (Programming intern, Microsoft IIS development team)
4. E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data. It should be used only for company business. (Accounting manager, Electric Boat Company)
5. This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it. (Advertising/Marketing manager, United Parcel Service)
6. Doing it right is no excuse for not meeting the schedule. No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been working on it for months. Now, go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let you know when it's time to tell them. (R&D supervisor, Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing/3M Corp.)
7. My Boss spent the entire weekend retyping a 25-page proposal that only needed corrections. She claims the disk I gave her was damaged and she couldn't edit it. The disk I gave her was write-protected. (CIO of Dell Computers)
8. Quote from the Boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people doing what 'I' say." (Marketing executive, Citrix Corporation)
9. My sister passed away and her funeral was scheduled for Monday. When I told my Boss, he said she died so that I would have to miss work on the busiest day of the year. He then asked if we could change her burial to Friday. He said, "That would be better for me." (Shipping executive, FTD Florists)
10. "We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the employees." (Switching supervisor, AT&T Lond Lines Division) Patty O'Furniture
A narrated tour of the planet as seen from the space station. Spectacular views of cloud top lightning, city lights, and Earth's atmosphere.
A Journey into the future to witness a collision between our galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy, and the Andromeda galaxy
The FDA allows an average of 30 or more insect fragments and one or more rodent hairs per 100 grams of peanut butter.
The vintage date on a bottle of wine indicates the year the grapes were picked, not the year of bottling.
To determine the percentage of alcohol in a bottle of liquor divide the proof by two.
Humorous comedy sketch by Saturday Night Live featuring Brian Cranston a.k.a. Walter White as Donald Trump's choice to head the DEA.
In this Saturday Night Live comedy sketch the bachelor contestants on Hook a Hunk are left hanging when Michelle (Cecily Strong) proves more interested in the host (John Cena).
5. These days, you get winded just turning down the blanket.
4. "Five times in one night" now means your overactive bladder is acting up again.
3. It takes Viagra just to play hard to get.
2. You can still make her eyes roll back in her head, but now it's out of annoyance.
1. Your response to a cute, 16-year-old high school student with tight jeans and an exposed belly? "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"
Trevor and Torian get pulled over by the police. Don't worry, Trevor has this under control... by under control we mean blow everything out of proportion .
A pill to lower your IQ because evidentially the world's a much brighter place when you're not too bright for it.
As the days shorten and the darkness progressively eats away the light, an amazing transformation happens in the northern hemisphere skies. .
Recently Calbuco, located close to the cities of Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt in southern Chile, erupted for the first time in four decades.
The pistol shrimp produces a sound louder than a rock concert (210 dB). It was named "Synalpheus pinkfloydi" in honour of the rock band by zoologist and Pink Floyd fan Dr Sammy de Grave.
A GoPro camera mounted to the Weldcraft fishing boat captured the frantic seconds as the Bayliner Trophy motorboat speeds directly at them. The anglers can be seen waving their arms and yelling in an attempt to get the other boat to steer clear
The New Year's Cruise with 4,000 passengers was caught in a violent winter storm. Although the ship is capable of handling such a storm, the ship was constantly rolling for 3 days.
How should one approach an easily startled red head?
I work on a two-person assembly line of Dracula toys...
I’ve got to make every second count
How can you tell the gender of an ant?You put it in the water. If it sinks it’s a girl ant, and if it floats, it’s a buoyant.