Sharing Humor, Beauty and Art
Humorous logic from explaining why older people are smarter. What can we say; Life experiences count for a lot in this stand up comedy monologue..
"Behind every cute girl on Instagram is a guy like me, and a brick wall." There are many Instagram Husbands out there, and we want you to know that you are not alone.
Got a password lock app that takes a picture whenever someone attempts to unlock my phone with the wrong password.
I have a ton pictures of drunk me.
Is it possible to lift yourself off the ground using to power-washer wands. Apparently so, but things didn't go quite as planned and that's why this humorous video is here for you to see.
I once went out with a girl who had fiery red hair and a pale, thin body.
I met her on Match.com
Humorous improvisational sketches including things you can say to your dog, but not your girlfriend and Drew's book on dieting.
Why do we change personalities when we get behind the wheel. Louis CK stand-up comedy routine.
"A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road." - Henry Ward Beecher
"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done" - Dwight D. Eisenhower
"A good laugh overcomes more difficulties and dissipates more dark clouds than any other one thing." - Laura Ingalls Wilder
When three friends (Brie Larson, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon) get into a car accident, one of them has a uniquely different near-death experience. In this humorous sketch two of the women recount feelings of warmth and love while the other woman recounts cold snouts.
Always connected to Wife when she is around.
But when Wife is out of range, they automatically start searching for new devices.
Never bring a water balloon to a gunfight - or was that a knife to a gunfight. Anyway in this comedy skit a traveling salesman sets up a water balloon stand in the wild wild West.
According to astronauts, space smells like seared steak, hot metal and welding fumes.
Reginald D trying to avoid explaining to his girlfriend, why she is having trouble fitting in airplane seats.
How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?
It takes two. One to assure the public that everything possible is being done, while the other screws it into a water faucet.
Beautiful video shot at the world’s largest aquarium.
Finalists from a "Dilbert Quotes" contest, with quotes from real-life Dilbert-type managers:
1. "As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday and employees will receive their cards in two weeks." (Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, WA.)
2. "What I need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter." (Lykes Lines Shipping)
3. "E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data. It should be used only for company business." (Accounting manager, Electric Boat Company )
4. "This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it." (Advertising/Marketing manager, United Parcel Service)
5. "No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been working on it for months. Now, go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let you know when it's time to tell them." (R&D supervisor, Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing/3M Corp.)
6. "My Boss spent the entire weekend retyping a 25-page proposal that only needed corrections. She claims the disk I gave her was damaged and she couldn't edit it. The disk I gave her was write-protected." (CIO of Dell Computers)
7. Quote from the Boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people doing what I say." (Marketing executive, Citrix Corporation)
8. My sister passed away and her funeral was scheduled for Monday. When I told my Boss, he said she died on purpose so that I would have to miss work on the busiest day of the year. He then asked if we could change her burial to Friday. He said, "That would be better for me." (Shipping executive, FTD Florists)
9. "We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the employees." (Switching supervisor, AT&T Long Lines Division)
10. We recently received a memo from senior management saying: "This is to inform you that a memo will be issued today regarding the memo mentioned above." (Microsoft, Legal Affairs Division)
11. One day my Boss asked me to submit a status report to him concerning a project I was working on. I asked him if tomorrow would be soon enough. He said, "If I wanted it tomorrow, I would have waited until tomorrow to ask for it!" (New business manager, Hallmark Greeting Cards)
12. And the winner!! As director of communications, I was asked to prepare a memo reviewing our company's training programs and materials. In the body of the memo in one of the sentences I mentioned the "pedagogical approach" used by one of the training manuals. The day after I routed the memo to the executive committee, I was called into the HR director's office, and told that the executive vice president wanted me out of the building by lunch. When I asked why, I was told that she wouldn't stand for perverts (pedophiles?) working in her company. Finally, he showed me her copy of the memo, with her demand that I be fired and the word "pedagogical" circled in red. The HR manager was fairly reasonable, and once he looked the word up in his dictionary and made a copy of the definition to send back to her, he told me not to worry. He would take care of it. Two days later, a memo to the entire staff came out directing us that no words which could not be found in the local Sunday newspaper could be used in company memos. A month later, I resigned. In accordance with company policy, I created my resignation memo by pasting words together from the Sunday paper. (Taco Bell Corporation)
In this comedy sketch, hosts Helen Walsh (Amy Poehler) and Tina Fey introduce three contestants to their future second wives. Something the contestants humorously struggle to explain to their wives.
In 1972, a pocket of uranium in Africa was found to have undergone self-sustaining nuclear fission for hundreds of thousands of years, making it the only known naturally formed nuclear reactor.
Comedian Joey Medina goes out on a date with a hood rat and decides to take her to a nice restaurant. He almost immediately regrets that decision.
If you lose one sense, your other senses over-compensate.
That's why people with no sense of humor have an increased sense of self-importance.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you don't want a party anymore.
First-cousin marriages are legal in Utah, so long as both parties are 65 or older!
Large or small this product solves man's greatest issue below the belt - belt sander that is.
In a humorous episode about romance, something the IT guys know very little about, the term a man is confused with Iran..
Two nuts are sitting next to each other at the asylum. One turns to the other and says, "Why are we all here?"
Other nut shrugs his shoulders and replies, "'Cuz we're not all there."
A little office humor to brighten your day.
Experience Burning Man through the eyes of 86-year-old retired firefighter.
The University of Texas study followed 474 diet soda drinkers for nearly ten years and found that their waists grew 70% more than the waists of non-drinkers.
Southern women say the darndest things. Downright funny southern colloquialisms
This is a true story, indicating how fascinating the mind of a six Year old is. They think so logically.
A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her Class.
When she came to the part where the first pig was gathering building materials for his home.
She read, "and so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of That straw to build my house?"
The teacher paused then asked the class: "And what do you think the man said?"
One little boy said very matter-of-factly, "Holy Cow! A talking pig!!